sirens ⍣ ೋ🪸

context: ur a little swamp nymph that crawled out of the water while javier was fishing late at night [this came to me rn also i should be studying for the math test i have tomorrow but no first i must write this]

"c'mon where is it, i saw it jump out the water just earlier." javier complained to himself as he was fishing in the pits of the swamp by saint denis late into the night. he was out, trying to catch some fish as the gang was running low on food.
deciding to obviously use his fishing skills for the good, he decided to go,late in the night that was, so he could be back to staying guard during the day.

"aha!" he exclaimed to himself, hoping it could be the big fish he saw jump out of the water as he felt something nibbling on his bait. 

but just as soon as he felt a tug, it disappeared. puzzled, he reeled his fishing line back, trying to see if something was wrong.

and just as it was in his hand, he started hearing strange noises from the pit of murky green water in front of him.

out of it, came a girl. long tangled black hair, a distressed dress that was barley holding itself together, sticked to her skin from all the wet, and sickly skin that looked as if it was starting to rot. her hand, holding the fish he's been trying to capture for so long.

javier couldn't speak. he's seen a lot of things in his life, but this could not compare to any of them. he's been told stories of monsters such as chupacabras and alike, but never of girls from swamps.

"looking for...this?" she let out with her low voice,as she started walking thru the water to his direction.

he tried backing away,but it was to no help as the tree roots from close started wrapping around his boots. "don't." she warned him as she came from the water to the land, where he was, throwing the fish he has wanted to catch for so long back into the water.

javier thought he was experiencing some insane hallucinations, surely this couldn't be real life. but the more he was looking at the girl, the more she seemed strangely real.

"so tell me, what is a stranger doing this late at night in my territory?" she questioned him, walking circles around him.

"i was just trying to catch fish! for food." he tried explaining, to which she just scoffed. all the sounds she created, echoing thru the swamp.

"and you can not get food anywhere else! can you not kill a deer? skin a buck?" she screeched, now in front of him, screaming directly in his face.

"who, who even are you?" he questioned the swamp girl in front of him as she turned around and started making her way towards the bucket of fish he had caught.

she stopped dead in track, as more tree roots started forming around his figure. turning around back to him, she extended her arm towards him and bowed, waiting for him to put his hand in hers.

he was hesitant,but still obliged, fearing for what might happen if he didn't.

"naida." she spoke as his hand made contact with hers and she looked up at the man, who looked like he just seen the worst manmade horror beyond his comprehension.

she squeezed his hand tightly as a reminder to him to let go and straighten up her back.

"i-"

"quiet, i know who you are, javier." she paused him, with a slightly seductive tone. "wouldn't you think i would already know that?" she questioned the man before coming even closer to him than before.

he was still in awe, and has been ever since she crawled out of the swamp lake, scared of her presence, but weirdly attracted to her odd beauty.

"i think it's time i return." she exhaled.

javier was saddened by these news, the constant fear of the creature in front if his very eyes has turned into full on lust. "don't." he yelled, with the most confidence a man can have while talking to a swamp nymph.

"oh, i'm not going alone." naida reassured him. but it wasn't long until he figured out what she meant. she was gonna take him with her.

now javier should be scared, but all of the petrifying feelings he had towards her before, have been overtaken by his desire for her. after all that's what nymphs do.

she put her arms around his neck, gently embracing him and kissing his every spot on the face, before pulling him into the murky water with her.

and suddenly, everything was cold. he was in the swamp water. he was looking around, but no glimpse of his nymph, all that was in front of him were fish and alligators that seemingly didn't care for his presence whatsoever. he tried swimming to the top but he couldn't move, he was surely gonna die.

but right before completely giving up, he felt her hands wrap around his waist.

"you will be back by dawn." she told him in the midst of the green water as she pulled him more into the depths of the swamp he never knew existed.