family reunions❁ཻུ۪۪♡💉

[ok so basically here is the summary so that you won't be too confused, so basically what happens is that after the break up of the van der linde gang javier sides up with arthur,bonnie[you in this scenario] and john and basically after that bonnie goes with john and continues to live with him and his family and javier decides to not go back to mexico but instead stays in the states wondering around and he basically founds out where she lives and comes to visit her at beechers hope also this is after john,sadie and charles kill micha and all that,also bonnie and javier were lovers in the past yeah ok that't it thank u💋]

"i got the vegetables abigail." i told her as i entered the house. "thank you just toss them on the counter for now we'll cut them up later." it was yet another day at the ranch. yet another day of milking cows and picking up their shit,feeding chickens,sheep and horses and fixing the garden. it's the life we all wanted but not all of us wanted to do. pathetic that we didn't wanna do the things we spent so much money for,but after doing it for quite a while,you learn to not mind it.

me and abigail fell into an hour long conversation before she let out a final sigh and turned to the kitchen counter. "i think it's time we finally start making dinner. we're making stew today." she said and took the big pot from under the counter. "when do we not?" "now don't start making complaining now,be thankful you're even getting food." abigail scolded me for my words and tossed me the vegetables. "cut them up now." i obliged her orders and started chopping the vegetables. we continue to keep up the small talk before we finished the stew. "now you go remind them boys it's dinner time and i'll prepare the table."  once again i followed her orders and went around the ranch looking for them.

i brough them back in as abigail told me to do so and we were quickly quite literally devouring the stew. after finishing up,i collected everyone's plates and washed them. "john's taking me somewhere to town,you'll be alone for some time,make sure the boys don't kill each other just yet." abigail told me before she went out the door,with john already waiting for her outside. the sun started setting reminding me that another ranch day was finished, which meant the time started calling for my evening cigarette break. but before i could get a taste of my dinner dessert i changed into my pyjamas and put on a dressing gown[ok but imagine wearing those really deluxe gowns that are made from silk and have feather omg🫶] over it before i went and sat outside the house by the table on the garden chair,lighting my cigarette and later putting the box of matches on the table by me.

"well if it's not the one i've been searching for,for so long." i heard the voice say behind me. my eyes widened. for the past 8 years,i've heard voices that were familiar from my days with the gang,but i never once thought that i would hear this specific one again. i turned around too see if the man really was there or if i were hallucinating,and wouldn't you know it,he really was. he was seated on a horse,which was no longer boaz,but was rather replaced with a gypsy cob,whom was just as colorful as boaz,so in the end it probably evened it out. "there's no way." i said to myself,relatively loud before smiling his way as i saw him approach the house closer and closer. "it's you,it really is you!" i jumped from my seat and ran his way to the horse. he dismounted and hitched him before turning my way. "i've missed you! where have you been?" i asked and gave him the biggest hug i was able to physically give. "i've been all around the states,and now i finally found you." i was so relieved to see him, many of the days that i wondered if i would really see him again,and here he was,in front of my own very eyes. i squeezed him even closer to me,before taking his hand leading him to the table on the poarch.

"i see that you've started quite a life as a rancher." he said as he looked around the farm. "oh,no,no,i couldn't handled that place alone,i help john and abigail,along with jack and uncle." "uncle's still alive?" he playfully questioned me,which caused a laugh from me. "yes somehow he still breathes."

we let out a few laughs before it got quiet. "so,and where do you live,or do you just camp around?" i asked him,breaking the soon to be awkward silence. "ah,no my days of camping are over,i live in a house now,a small one,close by valentine." he explained to me,before taking out a cigarette and lighting it. "i see you've made quite a step away from the outlaw life." praising him,i smiled his way before lighting another cigarette. "no,i wouldn't say that i quit completely, but i definitely,became a bit more chill with it." he explained. i knew he would never really step away from his criminal ways,god knows he will still be doing them when he's 90,if he gets to that age. "you should definitely come visit." he proposed,taking a look my way and inhaling another hit from his cigarette. "that i would?" i asked in sarcasm,flashing him another smile. "you are more than welcome."
"then maybe i'll come by,soon,very soon." i announced,before standing up and positioning myself in front of him. "so much soon as of now." i exclaimed and reached my hand out for him to take. "i was waiting on that response." he took my hand and was about to led me to his horse. "wait,give me a second." i said before going inside removing the robe to reveal a lace sleeping gown "jack,i'm going,tell your mom i'm gonna come back tonight,oh and tell your father that his old friend came back." i yelled to jack from the bathroom to receive an "ok" from him before heading out. coming back quickly to his side by the horse he asked me "do you have yours?" the question left his mouth,refering to my horse. "no i usually just ride one of the ones inside that fence." i answered him,motioning my hand towards the place where horses grazed around. "fair enough, you're just gonna ride with me,make it quicker." he sent a smirk my way before mounting his horse and helping me up.

we rode towards valentine,riding down the sullen rodes. i had my arms wrapped tightly around javier, not wanting to fall from his horse.

we finally made it to our destination. the house was not too far away from valentine,it wasn't in too bad of a shape,it just needed a woman's touch. "i like it, it's really lovely." i complimented his abode before he took out his key and opened the front door. "after you." stepping into the house,it was well kept,the furniture and the decorations were in the style of maximalism. "this is just wonderful,i really love the way you put everything up." i've knew javier for years, and from all the things i've learned about him,none contained his talent to decorate a place.
"it wasn't exactly decorated by me,but rather by the man who used to live here before me." he admitted and took a seat on the side of his sofa,leaning on its arm before tapping the space next to him,motioning for me to come sit by his side. "killed him?" i asked and took a seat by his side. "no,they guy died on his own,however the guy selling the house did receive a bit contact with the knife." he told me with a small laugh and put his arm around my shoulder. "you amaze me every time." i snuggled closer to him and put my arm around his abdomen. "i missed this."