i only want him if he says it first to me🫀✧.*

me when i say i'll give u two chapters in a day but instead i disappear for 3 days

--------------------------------------------------------------

"good mi querida,  you did good." he praised me as he pulled out of me and removed his hand from the side of the face, which was before that pushing my head into the sheets of the hotel room.

"you did so good." he applaud to me again and started putting his pants back on. i rolled over on my back and watched him get dressed again. "don't look all sad at me being attired,you'll see it all of again tonight chiqui." he reassured me and came to the bed and leaned over me,giving me a cheek kiss.

"well i'll go now,see if there's anything of value, we should leave separately,make sure you're not followed back to camp." he greeted me goodbye and closed the door of the saint denis hotel room we stayed in throughout the night. acting like we just committed a robbery. "bye bye."

i got up from the bed and started putting my dress back on. i didn't look for anything of value, i knew there was nothing because i already checked the night before. nothing of value,except for the holy bible in the nightstand drawer that i was not in need of.

i made the now cum stained bed,trying to make it look as neat as possible,if you ignored the stains.

leaving the saint denis bar,i mounted up my horse and headed my way towards shady belle.

༊*·˚

"you know,you getting laid every night by javier but still having nothing with him is beyond comical to me, i must admit." karen told me as we were washing the clothes. "well now you're saying that as if you don't have basically the same thing going on with sean." i objected her statement,reminding her of what kind of relationship she's in. "well when have me and sean ever had anything going on?" she had to be playing games on me "i don't know,every single on of you interactions you ever had in camp,the way you talk to each other, and the night in horseshoe overlook when we got sean back,i. will never. forget that. you single handedly cause me traumas, at least when we do it we do it out of camp."

"doing it 30 feet away from camp is not doing it out of camp."

"well it was 3 am, and everyone was sleeping except you."

"yeah but you probably woke half the camp up."

"shut up."

"no you shut up."

"what is all this bickering about now,'cus it don't sound like work!" mrs. grimshaw stormed to our tent. "we're cleaning the clothes, we're busy with that." i defended our conversation with karen and waited for grimshaw to go away. she returned me a stern look and walked away,ready to terrorise other camp girls.

"i still find it comical." karen ended our conversation with a smirk and went back to cleaning.

༊*·˚

"we'll meet in front of the saloon,come at least 15 minutes behind me." he whispered in my ear. i was currently sitting by the fire,leaned on a tree log. he was right next to me,arms resting on it. he took a loon around and left the camp shortly after that to go to saint denis.

i got up to go to my tent and grabbed a hairbrush to start brushing my hair[as you usually do when you're using a hairbrush].

"going out again?" i heard a voice behind me. karen again. "yes."

"you know i really don't know why don't you just tell him that you like him, it's not like he's gonna say he doesn't like you back, he's been fucking you for the past months,no way he's gonna say no now." karen proved a point, "but no, i only want him if he says it first to me."

"i would say that's your own problem to deal with and that you should just tell him, but you know what? i don't care,you do you." she smiled a bit at me before taking the hairbrush from my hands. "now go on,he's waiting for you." she grabbed my forearm and dragged me out of the tent. "i haven't even brushed my hair properly."

"you look great sweetheart,now go get your man." she basically shooed me from the camp.

༊*·˚

"oh,you look as beautiful as ever mi flor." he purred in my ear as he unclipped my bra and took it off. then later,he put his hand on my back and softly pushed me to the bed's cover. but before continuing anything he just pushed me down more and went to sit on the edge of the bed. "you look so helpless,..." he shunned as he leaned back,giving me a glance as he turned around.

the sudden act of change was a bit unusual,but you never know what he's got up his sleeve,for all you know he's into role playing.

"do you really enjoy this?" he turned around and spat out the question,looking into my eyes,my soul even,not even into me,probably even thru me. "what... this,do you mean?" i asked,playing dumb.
"oh,don't say that. this,the thing we've got going on, do you actually really enjoy this?"

"i- well yeah,i probably wouldn't be doing it with you if i didn't." i spitted out. he gave me back a 'you're morally correct' look before backtracking and fiddling with his fingers.

"how about,.. how about, if we wouldn't of been so secret about this huh?" he finally asked.

"oh,OH you mean like? would you start like actually being with me?" he nodded to my answer.

i started feeling the tint on my cheeks becoming redder and redder. i gave him a small shy smile before he started backtracking again.

"i mean, of course if you don't want to we can just, you know keep doing this." he nervously said before leaning back on the bed with his full back.

"oh shut it you,of course i want to be with you." i laughed at his remark,reassuring him of his worries.

"well,then we're cleared out, um anyways what was i up to again."

"fucking me maybe?"