heart🌬️♡・゚゚・。

a modern au💋💋💋

what else could i do but stare at him? the way he was leaning on the balcony,talking to his friends. the wind every now and again forcing his shoulder length hair to flow around, his black jean jacket that he wore that was too big but he still looked so good wearing it,smoking his cigarette and giving me a smiling look every now and again when he would catch me looking at him.

he was laughing at a remark his friend made, lenny i think,before taking a hit of his cigarette.

wanting to match his pure bliss of coolness, i pulled my box out too and lighted a cig. leaning on the bench, my legs spreading like i'm a man with my crossed hands,with one now being rewarded with a cancerous stick,with all my girlfriends around me, each looking at their own desired men. and yet still i'm convinced i'm the prettiest,hottest and most angelic girl he's laid eyes upon at this party, or actually in his whole life.

he sent me another quick look,oh yeah,he definitely wants me. i took another drag from my cigarette, holding the smoke in my mouth for a bit too long, actually holding it in until he looks at me again.

"jesus christ,will you take your eyes off of him or will you straight up scare him to death?" my friend, abigail, asked. "huh?" i didn't really listen though, "what'chu said?" she let out an exhale before leaning closer to me. "that guy there,that's john's friend, you wanna talk to him i suppose." i mean, i've just been staring at him like a creep for the last 30 minutes,but maybe she was correct. "he wants to talk to me." i determinately told her. "yeah sure,he's scared shitless, he just can't wait." she sarcastically let out, as he looked my way again,this time for way longer. feeling bold i took a drag and gave him a wink,which caused him to smile my way and send a wink back. oh yeah.

at this point abigail's boyfriend was coming our way- john,giving her a kiss,squeezing her close to his body. "Vera here,wants to talk to your friend over there." abigail pointed out and showed john javier's way as she was leaned against him. "he wants to talk to me."

"yeah,right. can you just get him over here?"she asked john who happily obliged and called the guy i've been having some kind of on and off staring contest with for the past half an hour over.

he came over and asked what john needed him for. "here,you can introduce yourself." he pointed to me and left off with abigail,probably somewhere the party was more active,which wasn't the balcony that has become the smoking/vaping spot.

seeing him up close now,as the violet light from inside the house gently reflected his skin and you still couldn't see him properly from all the strawberry and peach flavoured smoke that was coming from other balcony attendants,he still looked so magnificent, enchanting even. like he was some kind of a male nymph, seating in my presence as if he just came from the cloudy heaven as god's gift.

god,he looks like he works with his hands,..

"what were you looking for so long picardías?" i had no idea what the last part meant but i easily manipulated my mind into thinking it was good so i decided to play along. "i have no idea,what were you staring back at?" he gave me back a small smile before offering me one of his cigarettes. "i have my own."
"take mine."

...and smells like Marlboro reds.

"i've never seen you before here,but i know some of your friends,where are you from?" he started a small conversation,and offering to light my cigarette. i was melting,and as much as i was determined that i couldn't show it, it was already so obvious it was embarrassing,but i didn't care at this point. he's here, he hasn't left, clearly i'm not the worst. "about two towns away from here,but i truly do not come round here often,don't really got a reason other than maybe parties sometimes,like now." i explained to him, watching him take a drag.

he exhaled the smoke and put his cigarette-having hand over my shoulder. "we can make you have a better reason than that to come here." i leaned my head back, slightly on his chest. "as in how?" i asked, kind of already expecting the answer. he gave me a small smile before leaning his head down, giving me a kiss. i'm soft. i can't move anytime other than my lips.

he slowly started trying to get his tongue inside of my mouth,before i pulled away. "oh,i-i'm sorry-" he started apologising,thinking he went too far but i cut him off immediately. "no i just need a better position." i reassured his ass and climbed on his lap. we continued our make-out session in front of the other people on the balcony. they didn't really mind, as they either didn't see it or were doing the same thing themselves.

after pulling away for the second time,he removed me from his lap and took my hand. "more privacy?" he just suggested and i immediately followed him. we walked past both mine and his friends, making our way towards the bathroom.

the second we entered he pushed me against the door that we just came through and continued on our make-out session. our hands running in different directions,trying to cover parts of each other,with barely any success.

"cariño, te necesito ahora si no te importa." i barely passed spanish in school,i had no idea what he was saying,but i understood the gist of it through his actions.

he started making his way up underneath my shirt, looking at me every now and again for signs of approval. after taking if off, he tossed it into the bath tub,before continuing to kiss me.

pulling away, he unbuttoned my jeans and grabbed me by my hips,orientating me to the sink. removing my pants, he set me on the counter the sink was on, before licking his fingers and slowly inserting them inside of me. "aaaah-fuck!" i screamed, expecting it but not the feeling. working the magic inside,he took his other hand and put it over my mouth, before shushing me.

after good 5 minutes of fingering me and my underwear soaking from the precum that came out of me,i removed myself from the top of the sink counter and turned around. he gave me one cheek kiss before gently putting his hand on my upper back and bending me over the sink.