tea party ੈ✩‧₊˚🫖

"mother,i'm leaving to go to town now,need anything from the store?" i asked as i walked down the white stairs,only to reach my home's entrance room. i heard my mother's shoes clicking as they made contact with the white tile floor that was cleaned daily by one of our maids,mildred. my mother appeared by the entrance and stood there with her hand on her hip,giving me a stern look. "and why again are you going to town if i may ask?" she wasn't the biggest fan of me going out to the town,or just leaving the house on its own,she always rather had me stay in,so the outside world wouldn't try to hurt me, or at least,that's what i imagined it as. "just going to run some errands,nothing too big,i'll be home in no time." i reassured her and started walking towards her "besides,i can go check to the post office if your dress has been delivered yet." i tried to make her let me go out in any way, i was destined to have fun.
have fun, to have fun was the only reason i wanted to go. i loved going to the bar and getting drunk,talking with those old drunken men,listening to the pianist play those silly melodies on the piano,and sometimes even go to the hotel rooms to have even more fun with some people. that was my kind of fun,it was the only way i could escape being shielded away from everything. and as much as i appreciated my mothers caring,it also got annoying sometimes,but i understand,wouldn't really wish for your only child to be gone. "alright fine,but i'll be waiting for you mabel,you better come home by evening." she said in a stern voice before finally relaxing her muscles and giving me a small hug along with a kiss on the forehead. "be careful my sunshine." she said and smiled before going up stairs. i smiled to he response and headed out the door,as i turned around and saw her on top of the staircase,looking down at me before waving me a final goodbye for today.

mother's love.

i headed out towards our stables. the finest horses we've bought from people who captured them from their homes only so they could be used as a vehicle. i made my way to the stall of my beloved horse,
Cherry. she was a few spotted appaloosa that we bought as a foal,and i've been raising her ever since. i took her out and started putting her saddle and headpiece on.
i lead her out to the front of our house to the gazebo and climbed its fence so i could mount her properly. despite cherry being relatively small,i was sadly still a bit too small. "let's go girl we don't have too much time." i told cherry,as if getting drunk at a bar was a must have for me. i slowly rode on the streets of saint denis, better than speeding as half the town doesn't know how to walk,and the other half doesn't know how to ride a horse properly. finally i've made it to the bar,and now it was only the time to relieve.
i stepped inside and looked around,old rich men playing poker,others eating the dishes that the bar had to offer,which were digestible to say the least, and other older men getting drunk right at the bar. there i saw a man,dressed in jeans and a matching jean jacket,a white button down shirt with a black west,cowboy boots and a black hat. i found him quite intriguing,so naturally i chose him as my first target, whom also ended up being the only. i walked to him, passing by tables with rich saint denis folk,most of them older men that would turn their heads as i passed them by,so they could get a second look at me.
"hello sir,mind if i join you here?" i asked the man as i came behind him, put my hand on his shoulder and dragged it across his back,before looking him in the eyes and leaning on the bar with my back. he was surprised by my sudden appearance next to him,but he didn't seem to mind. "oh what, oh, no no no miss you can stay i do not mind." he proposed and gave me a lustful look before taking his hat off and putting it on the bar's counter. i smiled his way and grabbed his bottle of beer "mind if i do?" i asked and nudged the bottle to his face "absolutely not." he shook his head and urged me to drink. i took a swing of the bottle before i slammed it on the countertop like i've seen those drunk men do it and gave the man a smile again. "so sir,what's your name, i'm mabel by the way,nice to meet you." i said as i rubbed my hand against my mouth in order to clean up the liquid that was left from the beverage before taking my other hand into his to introduce myself. "i'm javier, javier escuella." he answered,still holding my hand. "so where are you from? mexico im guessing or?" he nodded "exactly i'm from mexico, and you are probably from around these parts, i'm guessing?" he answered,mocking what i said to him. i smiled at his response and nodded. "i like you mister escuella you have a handsome face." i complimented him,still wearing a smile and letting go off his hand so i could hold his face in my hands. "very charming,you know we could go out sometime if you'd like,i certainly would." staring him directly in the eyes,my hands still cupping his face as he started to move his head upwards,letting go off my hold. "thank you,thank you,i would be pleased to spend more time with you." once again he gave me a smile and moved his body a bit closer to mine. "then it's a deal,this saturday,meet me at the little botanical garden north of denis,i'll be waiting on you there at 2pm,do not be late." i told him in a playful stern voice before taking his hat and putting it in my head. "now shall we order some more drinks." i proposed and turned around towards the bartender "two shots with your finest liquor sir!" i yelled at him and waited for our drinks.