"I... I'm... sorry... my leg was bent." In a hyper tone, he said

"It's okay" With a little smile and blush she said and moved to a side. Then he saw the presentation. "Hmm... it's impressive" he said

"Thank you"

"I didn't expect that you can make such a good presentation so soon"

"Maybe you just forgot whose daughter I am"

"Who's?" He asked

"Umm... Just forget it" She tries to change topic and thinks 'This tongue of mine will surely make me die someday'

"Might be you're not ready yet to tell me about it, it's okay" He said, and She smiled in response.

"It's too late. Now you should go home." He said and She nodded. After some time, she left.

~ At night ~

Y/n was laying on her bed and just thinking about Namjoon "Ahh... Mr. Joonie, why are you so attractive" While talking to herself "Y/nnn... control yourself... he's just your boss, nothing else..."

*Other side*

Namjoon was sitting at his place of work, And while looking at his laptop he was thinking about Y/n 'she's really cute and maybe a little silly also... but hardworking too...' He was busy in her thoughts and suddenly, his phone ring "Now who is it at late night?" While looking at phone "Oh it's Mom" He picked up the call.

*On call*

"Hello Mom"

"How are you, my boy?" Mrs. Kim asked

"I'm Good... And you?"

"How can I be good without you?"

"Mom, please don't be emotional now"

"Okay... okay... you tell me, did you get my parcel?"

"Hmm... thank you mom for sending me my favorite ramen"

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Hmm... But not all of it" Namjoon said 

"Why?" She asked

"I share it with someone" he replied

"No way... you're kidding with me, right?" (Because he can do anything but can't share his favorite ramen)

"No mom, I'm serious"

"Then tell me who is she?"

"How do you know that it's a girl, not a boy"

"Because I am your mom, my son. Now tell me who is she?"

"My new assistant" as he replied, from the back of Mrs. Kim, Mr. Kim said "For how long will you make us made in the name of your Assistant, you can tell us if there's a girl you like."

"Oh please dad"

"Ok if it is not so, tomorrow I will send you photos of some girls, and you have to pick one of them" Mr. Kim said

"Okay... Okay... fine dad... now good night"

*Call end*

~ Next day ~

Namjoon sitting in his cabin then his phone rung, he picked up the call "Mr. Albert has arrived here, you too come to the meeting room" Jimin said. "Okay" He said and cut the call. He was going there in a hurry and as He opened the door, his lips touched on Y/n's lips. He takes a step back and says "Actually... I... was... in a hurry..."

"Where are you going in a hurry?" She asked

"In the meeting room" He said and left. And while smiling, she went in.

While sitting at her place, she was talking to herself "Can I say that this was my first kiss Because for the first time my lips have touched someone's lips like this, and this feeling is just..."

❁𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑❁

❀𝕴𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖎𝖙!❀

♡ 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝙻𝚒𝚔𝚎, 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎 ♡

.