𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 5-𝙁 - 𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧...𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙚𝙨 𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢...

~Night~

...

I feel...awakened...

I stared at my hands that were covered in Amber's blood...feeling a crack of a smile appearing on my face. I've never felt this way in so long...it's a relief to have it all flow back to me...

The smell of it...the feel of it...everything...I love it when it slowly drips down my face, down past my cheek and finally onto the floor below...it's a really nice feeling...

Did perhaps Venti have this feeling whenever he killed someone for me? If he did then I can finally feel how he felt all those times...so beautiful...

Does it even matter if Amber is moved from here? Probably not because...well actually yes it would matter since I would be blaming him for it...

"You can never trust anyone these days can you Amber? Ah! Who am I even talking to? I'm speaking to a dead corpse, that's what I'm doing!" I couldn't help but continuously giggle at her corpse...am I going crazy? Most likely...

It all doesn't matter since sooner or later, I'm going to be part of him...together forever~

"Aether? You okay in there?" Oh shit, Lumine was calling my name from outside my home...fuck! I didn't even attempt to clean up the mess I've made! Fuck what do I do? "Um...y-yes I th-think?" I stuttered as I gave out an answer...making it obvious that it was a lie...

She came into the room and immediately noticed Amber's body that was crushed by a large barrel... "Oh my- What the hell happened in here?!" I faked a personality that showed fear and distress in me.

"I...She...she was telling me about something...a-and then someone went behind her and crushed her with that..." From my brilliant acting skills I have, I managed to fake tears to strengthen my personality...Lumine luckily bought into it.

"Oh Aether...!" Lumine rushed over to me for my comfort by putting her arms around me and hugging me tightly. "I'm sorry...I'm so so so sorry for leaving you in here all alone! I promise I'll never leave you out of my sight again!"

She is warm...very warm...hm...but not warm enough for comfort...I find Venti more warm to be around...and her voice is very annoying unlike Venti's...

Why is she so overprotective of me? She knows exactly what I was like beforehand...she thought that she fixed me before coming here...hehe...but that never worked because I spat it out shortly after Lumine looked away.

"Aether we need to go somewhere safe, it's dangerous to be out here when Venti is out for you!" Even know Lumine was in a state of panic and order. I didn't budge or even look at her whilst she tried getting me moving.

"Once we're safe, I'll never set my eyes off you...never!" Never keep...your eyes off me? Wait...maybe...maybe I should- "Aether! Can you please move?! We have to go!" No...she's my sister...I can't do that..