Interrogation - On thin Ice

December 28th

Explaining how I killed such an innocent girl was...much more satisfying than I thought. Ayaka was selfish, always trying to take things for herself so...she needed to be taught a lesson. A lesson that she will forever regret...

"So that's it then...? You pinned her in the water and...drowned her?!" ...And Jean's reaction was of course, angry. "What else could I have done? Let her take him away from me? I couldn't of allowed that!"

She stood up from her seat and slammed her hands on the desk. "THAT'S YOU BEING SELFISH. KILLING AN INNOCENT GIRL SIMPLY BECAUSE OF SOMETHING THAT YOU WANTED HER TO AVOID THAT YOU WANTED FOR YOURSELF!"

"I...I am ashamed that someone as low as you is our god." Her evil voice didn't even make me shiver, not even once. "All of this...just to have some popularity, Jean? A-All I want is to just be with him...nothing else! Why, out of all people, can't you see that?"

Jean sat back in her chair and pulled out a file from underneath the desk. "If it was just Ayaka then I might've let it go but since you've killed so many people...since you're the talk of the town right now. I cannot allow this request, I'll have to deny it."

This is so stupid, I just wanted to live with Aether and live out the rest of my life with him...this is so fucking annoying...

"Anything else you wanted to say? If not then I shall move on..." I shook my head, allowing her to move on...but then a question arose that I wanted to ask her. "How Jean?" She looked at me with a confused look on her face, yet strict.

"How did you manage to find out it was me? I've hidden my tracks so well tha-" Jean put up her hand and started speaking out loud. "That is something I will answer the moment before you are killed Venti, for now we'll keep that subject...silent."

Hm, something doesn't seem right about this...I'll let it go for now but I'll be sure to bring it up again in the future in case something sparks up again. 

"Alright without further ado, let's move on to your second target." She pulled out a picture of someone that I also killed...someone that I didn't also mind taking the life of. Gosh, why couldn't he of just stayed with that other guy instead of going into a threesome?

"I am aware that he already has a boyfriend, but wanted another one since his first one wanted more love in the uh...relationship." Jean tapped the table then tapped my hand. "So Venti...do you know who he is?"

I know well of who he is and what he tried to do...and I am not ashamed of what I did.

"Fine Jean...but on one condition, at the end of this story...you'll have to answer an question honestly. No bullshit."

"Agreed Venti, now tell me who he is...

Tell me why he wanted 2 people instead of one..."