𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 2-3 - 𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙖 𝙗𝙖𝙧𝙙 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙩𝙤 𝙘𝙤𝙤𝙠...

𝙈𝙖𝙧𝙘𝙝 3𝙧𝙙 - 17:29𝙥𝙢

Hm, the only way I can truly kill them both at the same time is at the dinner party that they're having without me. It's really is a shame since I wouldn't have to do this if they let me come along.

Even if I did, Tighnari would still give me sass at the same time as he would be sucking off Cyno...okay that's a bad comparison or comeback but still, it would be hard to kill Cyno in one day and Tighnari in the other...

Maybe...if I can carve a path in my brain real quick...uhhhh...aha!

Maybe I could 'persuade' Collei to let me in on what they're giving out to those 3 so I could tamper with it to add my...'special' ingredients! I may be a bard and have little-to-no cooking experience, but I do know what should NOT go into food!

If it isn't already obvious to what I'm going to do to them both...I'm just going to give them that loving flavour that'll certainly melt their mouths as they swallow it even more...and then they will be nothing more but a spillage of mortal remains.

Sure this may seem like a gruesome way to go out but remember. They're trying to take my Senpai away from me. I simply cannot allow such a crime to occur! 

Now enough gushing over him for now...I need to find Collei and see if she has any of that stuff I need to give them the satisfaction of food...if she doesn't then it's gonna be a long day running to Mondstadt to get something from Albedo instead and running back to put it in.

Actually that won't even work, it starts at 7 and goes on until midnight...yeah, I think I know what they were going to do with Senpai judging from why it's going on for so long...ugh...

"Venti? Is that you?" A familiar voice came from behind me, I turned around confused and noticed that it was Nilou! "Oh hello there Nilou, wasn't expecting to see you out here in the city at this time of day..."

I welcomed her in a grateful manner, still thanking her for helping me get out of a...sticky plant situation. For context, I was wondering throughout the woods of Sumeru a few months ago and got caught up in some vines.

Luckily, Nilou was out and about for some reason and helped me out of it. I've been meaning to owe her ever since. "I'm actually out here because someone decided to leave exposed chemicals near my stage and I want to find out who the hell done it."

Exposed Chemicals? Aha! This is my chance! "Oh dear, sorry about that Nilou...ah, what kind of Chemicals are they if you don't mind me asking?" She looked confused for a minute then came up with a stable answer.

"Well judging from what it was doing when I first saw it, I'd say it's probably one of the chemicals that melt things when in contact with other liquids...like warm water for example..." The mortal mouth always contains warm saliva...something I would love to trade with Aether~

N-No snap out of it Venti! You can't act like this now! "Hm...c-can I have a look and see what it's like?" I asked ever so curiously. "Of course you can Venti! Even though it's highly dangerous and recommended to never be around it..."