𝙍𝙪𝙣𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

Um...when was it again?

...

Silence drew the room after I told Jean how I killed one of the most powerful Adepti's to walk Teyvat...but then again...it was a god who did it...and a god is technically more stronger than some stupid Adepti...

"You may not seem like it but...you are definitely talented murderer...and obsessive one." She sarcastically complimented me... "...And what drove you to do such a thing is the Traveler...you clearly see something in him that none of us do."

"I already know what that is..."

"You murdered people simply out of unnatural behaviour..."

"You told me yourself the real reason why you've been killing such innocent souls..."

She continued to ridicule me...continued to torture me with such annoying questions...and kept on looking for answers she will never receive...

Fuck the deal...I'd rather die in here for Aether's safety than go out there and get caught with him...

"You should be ashamed to call yourself 'The God of Freedom' if you refuse to give it to those that love the one that you love...

Suddenly, knocking on the door interrupted our little discussion...turns out we're running out of time...and it looks like we've got not much left to cover.

"Shit...we're running out of time...and I've yet to receive more information out of you..."

"I'll be straight with you...the bag I gave you was a throw off...to make you talk about your 4th victim...the last victim I need to know about...is still alive...but injured...emotionally and physically"

"This means we have arrived at your latest 'murder'...your latest rival for Aether..."

Jean reached into her pocket and took out some sort of badge that had a fake dandelion attached to it.

"You do know who I am speaking about...right?" She asked hastily...

"This badge belonged to the current Acting Grand Master of Mondstadt...Jean Gunnhilder..."

"Care to explain what the deal is?"

Wait what?.....That can't be right...That's not...that's not how everything went down...

It went different...I was...no...

No...that can't be real...

No...I don't believe it...

...

I want to...sleep for a bit...just to...remove the pain from myself...

I'll tell her everything...when I wake up from the nightmare...

The Nightmare...

The framed...

Ah...