-| Chapter 11 |-

Maddy hurriedly ran towards the dining hall, her footsteps echoing loudly in the empty hallway. As she pushed open the doors to the dining hall, the sound of chatter and laughter greeted her ears. She quickly scanned the room and spotted Lisa sitting at a table near the back.

Breathless, Madison came to a stop at the table, Lisa noticed her immediately and told her to take a seat beside her.

Maddy Sat beside Lisa calmly as if nothing happened.

Once Madison made herself comfortable, Lisa asked her '' What made you to take long time?''

'' I used the Ladies room on my way ''

''Ohh ok now dig in, you got only 10 minutes to have your lunch so be quick ''

After 20 minutes

''It's Herbology now'' Lisa chanted excitedly.

''Why are you so excited?''

''Can't wait to meet Mr.Kim'' Lisa screamed

'Either Do I' Madison thought and smiled at Lisa.

As Lisa and Maddy entered the Herbology classroom for their first class, they couldn't help but notice the handsome teacher standing at the front of the room. Mr. Kim had a warm smile on his face as he greeted his new students and welcomed them to the class.

 Kim had a warm smile on his face as he greeted his new students and welcomed them to the class

''Welcome to Herbology class Students'' he said enthusiastically

''Myself Thomas Kim you can call me as Mr.Kim''

''I can feel everybody fangirling him'' Madison whispered to Lisa

''Yeah i'm also in it'' Lisa said without looking away from Mr. Kim .

Maddy facepalmed at first but she did the same along with her best friend Lisa.

''Mr.Kim you know something?'' Padma Patil said

''What?''

''You are too handsome to be real''

''I know'' He said and then smirked that made every girls to go crazy.

'Hmm a sassy man' Maddy thought

''Why these girls are swooning over him for nothing'' said irritated Ron.

''He's the IT Man, Ron Definitely every girl will fall for him '' Hermione smiled

''What? Hermione stop smiling at him and don't speak muggle languages that I couldn't understand ''