-| Chapter 9 |-

'So it is Charms Class Now' I thought.

He stepped inside while holding a wide smile in his handsome face. As Usual I begun to simp over the new handsome teacher and thinking that I'm the only one who is simping him but it doesn't actually look like that. I came to notice that my whole class was into him like crazy. It can be noticed by the way they look at him. It was like, a group of bizarre animals have been forbidden to have it's prey that was right infront it. I even noticed Lisa was among that animal group. This girl then and there proves that she's my friend. But she is obvious, I should warn her later.

''Hello Students'' The most handsome teacher greeted us.

''This is Stephen Jin , Call me as Mr.Jin or'' he continued his sentence with a massive grin in his perfect lips.

'' World Wide Handsome...'' And he done a fake hair flip. Then everybody starts shouting and howling out of sudden excitement that came inside us.

'This year is going to be a good one, I guess so.' I thought myself and snickered.

'' Enough Enough Guys . This is way too much. ''

''If someone heard us, we'll be have meeting with Headmaster Dumbledore within a minute. ''

'' So, please reduce your volume , my beautiful flowers in the garden''

He corrected us by his sweet words that made our heart to melt slowly.

All were blushing especially girls including me. For sure, this guy knows to keep us in his finger tips.

No one has ever used this kind of phrase to us to be honest, not even a single teacher in the Great Hogwarts School. He is perfect for this post. He is using his words as a Charm on us and we are falling into it voluntarily.

'' My cutie Students, Mind to give your introduction to your Worldwide Handsome Teacher? ''

Once he said each and everyone in the class raised their arms, some raised both of their arms that made Professor Jin to snicker.

''Okay Okay , I appreciate your sincerity towards me but not all in once. Let's start with the last benchers, The future champs''

''Hello Professor, This is Parvati Patil. It's a pleasure to have you sir''

And the list goes on , finally my turn arrives.

''Hi Mr.World Wide Handsome. This is Madison Melville. It's a pleasure to have you as our teacher''

Mr.Jin threw me a victorious smile at my statement.

''Thanks, Ms Melville. Kindly take your seat''

I sat on my seat holding a proud smile in my mouth.

In the middle of this sweet moment, I came to notice that someone is not happy.

Yes, It's that jerk .
DRACO MALFOY

What's with him? Why is he holding a long face? Professor World Wide Handsome behaves well with the fellow students and also he didn't even seem like a rude teacher.

While pondering over about his abnormal behavior, Lisa exchanged glances with me. Instantly, she gestured me to come to this world.

I shouldn't think about this jerk no matter what.

'' Okay students, Let's get on to our first lesson ''

'' Take your books, Everyone!!! '' this time his voice seems to be more demanding than the one he had before.

Everyone obeyed him and immediately took out their books.

'' Page No 9 , Students ''

''Ms.Granger, Can you read the 5th line?''