-| Chapter 8 |-

Once we reached our class, we were welcomed by a mint haired man who was staring into my soul deeply. I was stood there speechlessly.

He was Professor Leimer. Ohh shit Potions is my first class. How come i forgot it ? I'm doomed ..... 😔

While i was busy in internally screaming into my mind, Professor Leimer stepped forward. He didn't even move his gaze from us. And he finally ended the staring session by spare us some word that made our eye sockets pop out.Professor Suga: Late for your very first class, I see *placing his fingers under his chin*

We keep on apologized to him but instead he asked us our names. We were completely left surprised . We thought he would punish us for being late but he want to know our names?

Me and Lisa told our names and he allowed us to enter inside the class . We scanned the entire class fortunatelyfound us a place to sit.

We sat together as always . Then i met with a pair of eyes. It's Harry's guyss. Ohh my god . He mouthed a Hi to me with a smile on his lips. I responded him with a wave of my hand.

Professor Leimer cleared his mouth then he spoke " Since its a formality to give introduction i'm giving again eventhough you all know me okay once again Hello guys . I'm Suga Leimer I will be handling Potions for you "

"Since It's your first day of your class, you don't need to study anything and i will not be teaching any lessons for you  today because studying Isn't everything in our life you should also have some more skills. Don't concentrate only on your academics. You should develop yourselves. Not physically but Mentally. Give equal importance to your extra curricular activities also.

By hearing these sweet words out of our Professor 's mouth we were squealed in joy.

So, no classes today .. It's really a nice start by the way.

Everyone in the class was happy about this decision but not Hermoine

She seemed really pissed off when she heard Professor Leimer wouldn't teach us anything. Whats with her . It's just one day not an eternity. Of course what is going to change in one day? Whatever

Lisa: Maddy , I really like him .

Maddy : For what? Cancelling classes?

Lisa: Yup, Eventhough its one day I'm happy with it.

Maddy : seriously this girl and i facepalmed myself.

Lisa : Mads i thought we were gonna get punishments in our very first day also our very first class . But we didn't

Maddy : Yeah Thank god .

Lisa : no Thank our Professor .

Maddy : hmm

Then I looked around the class but i didn't get to find Professor. Leimer instead i found a sleeping figure infront of me. It was him. Is he really a teacher or pretending like a one?

How could he snort around 50+ students? Ohh Man what is he? Everyone in the class were looking at him.

By the time, I noticed someone through the window crossing our class. That person wore all black , his robes, his shoes , his hair , nearly everthing except his pale skin.

That person entered into the class. He is Professor. Snape. Ohh shit. Why is he here?

He glanced at our Professor

He glanced at our Professor. Suga and then us. He shouted ''Professor. Leimer'' that made him startled. Professor Leimer got back on his feet and faced Professor. Snape with irritation and anger in his eyes.

Prof. Snape: What do you think you are doing Professor Leimer? This is how you teach, by placing your face on the table? I really don't understand how Professor. Dumbledore chosen you guys over me.

Professor. Leimer got offended and he spoke.

Prof.Leimer: Look , I aware what I'm doing right now. And for your kind information this is my class. You can leave.

Prof.Snape: Ohhh. You got more audacity than I thought. How dare you to speak to a senior staff like me. I gonna complain you to Headmaster Dumbledore.

Ohh no this issue is getting bigger and bigger. I need to end this. But how? Arghhh think Maddy , Think. You can.
Ahhhh gotcha.

Professor Leimer: Yeah g-

I cut him off in the middle and told Professor. Snape That Professor Gonagall asked for him early and its an emergency.

Professor.Snape: Ohh Me? I guess You're lucky this time but not the next.

Then he left the class. Professor. Leimer watched him leaving with holding a dead stare in his face that would burn anyone in seconds.

 Leimer watched him leaving with holding a dead stare in his face that would burn anyone in seconds

Within a second, I caught the eyes of Professor Leimer. He gestured me to come closer and i did what asked of me.

He whispered "why did you lie?" I Just shrugged and answered him ''If I didn't lie , you would be in trouble right now"

"Why did you care about me anyway?, I am your teacher. You should not get crossed into other 's businesses. I can handle my problems without anyone 's help especially my student. You got it ? Ms. Madison Melville!!!'' He almost shouted the last words of him and he left without saying anything.

I winced in pain which was made by him in my heart. I didn't meant to upset him. I just can't stand the world war III between them. That hurts. He should have thanked me for helping him instead he just screamed at me. I am the one who should be mad not him. What did he think of him? By thinking of him i am going crazy.

I made my way through my seat in silence. Malfoy shouted at me ''Do you think you are smart, Madison?'' then with those words he just laughed at me including the whole class. Arghhhh this boy is getting on my nerves. One day I'll kill him and conduct his funeral by myself. I couldn't speak anything, my lips felt numb , I sat on my seat in silence.

Then Lisa stood for me and fought against him for me. They continued for some minutes and at last Draco malfoy left in silence. I was embarassed. Lisa hugged me then patted my back telling comforting words ''It's okay, he's such a jerk" . I smiled by hearing those. After some more seconds ,we broke our hug.

Lisa : How are you feeling now? Are your okay now?

I replied her better. I checked the time in the clock That was hanged in the middle of the wall right above the blackboard. It was 10 AM .

So, It's time for the next class . I reached my note to take a look on the time table.

Everyone stood all at once , i followed them. I looked around to face a person .

 I looked around to face a person

Ok guys. Hope you enjoyed it<3. Stay tuned to know what will happen next. Thanks to all your support and keep doing it. You're doing a good job. Do vote and comment my darlos 😘😘