-| Chapter 4 |-

Maddy : did you see what I see?

Lisa : Are they students or what?

Maddy : dunno girl. Bu--

Dumbledore interrupted her and said " Students , Those gentlemen are people who I mentioned as special people. So, these seven gentlemen are gonna teach you hereafter. They are your new TEACHERS from South Korea. I think you will like them."

Everyone cried "YES".

The new teachers introduced themselves. A person came forward first who has tan skin than the rest of others. He had almond shaped eyes with monolids that hold so much emotion. He's quite tall and lanky... guess about 180cm. When he smiles he looks like a koala and he has prominent dimples which I find that was really cute. He had a medium-sized nose that was quite a button like.

He introduced himself as "Hi. I am Ralph Marshall just call me as RM." All started clapping after he completed telling his name.
Dumbledore : Mr. Marshall will be handling Transfiguration with Professor Minerva McGonagall.

Everyone screamed out loud in happiness because they fell for him already.

Next another person stood out. He was tall and lanky like Mr. Marshall and in addition to that he was quite pale. He has strong bold eyebrows which attract the person who looks him from far away and that are really noticeable. However, the most noticeable feature
of his is probably his naturally really plump lips, that everyone gets cosmetic surgery in muggle world to get. he also has monolids. Has quite long face shape and a short nose. He introduced his name as "Stephen Jin"

Dumbledore : Mr. Jin will be handling charms along with prof.Flitwick

Another round of applause can be heard in the hall.

And again a person came forward. Everyone became silent. His features are noticeably more soft and cat like and really pale skin. His cat shaped eyes with double eyelids and a cute button nose and very thin lips which gives off an etheral vibes. His face shape is quite round and he dyed his hair mint hair. He held a poker face and didn't even smile. It seems like he's a bit cold.
He introduced his name as "Hi. I am Suga Leimer " with his cold, deep and raspy pitched voice.

Dumbledore : So, students as you see Mr. Leimer will be handling potions alongside prof.Snape

Professor Snape just grunted, though without expressions. Guess he doesn't like this idea.

Next a man stood out who looks literally like a sunshine. He has quite sharp features his sharp nose, good side profile with a perfect sharp jawline and got monolids and thin lips. He upkept his brilliant bright smile which was brighter than my future. When he smile his lips form a heart shaped and that was kawaii. He began to speak "Hi guys. I am Jaden hope"

Dumbledore : Mr. Hope will be handling care for magical creatures alongside prof. Hagrid

And the next person, His features were more on the soft side, pale skin and round shaped head and almond shaped eyes with monolids. Cute button nose that has a little bump near the top which everyone finds really cute. Very plumpy lips that are unique and uncommon despite all his soft features, he has a really sharp jawline that can cut you in any seconds, really short hands and feet and he had coloured his hair blonde. He introduced himself as "Hello Students. I am Jimin Park. Nice to meet you." and he smiled while looking at me. I couldn't believe this, I didn't even know this person. Why did he smiled at me ? What did this mean? Why me? What the hell is going on here?

Dumbledore : Mr. Park will be handling Defence against Arts along with Professor Black.

Mr. Park tilted his head to Mr. Sirius Black and both of them grinned at each other.

Again all students began to Scream in joy.

Next Man, an another teacher I guess. He looks like an Anime character which is famous muggle world. His looks were terrific that every girl could fall for him at any moment. He had round but long face one double eyelid and one mono eyelid with long bridge nose with a mole above his right nostril. He has long lips horizontally unique plump and thin at the same time. He was tall had tan skin. It seems like he dyed his hair Blue. He wore that much confidence in his face and also his each and every single step. My friend Lisa already began to fangirl him and even literally the whole great hall and teachers too. Professor Umbridge stood there beside Professor Black and Professor McGonagall throws a flirtatious stare towards him. He told "Hi. I am Thomas Kim" omg that deep voice. He was the whole dam(damn) scrumptious meal.

Dumbledore : Mr.Kim will be handling Herbology for you.

Another hot man stood outside. His features are bunny like that's adorable . His round shaped big doe eyes with double eyelids. He has a long bridge nose and tan skin. His glossy thin lips but his top one is thinner than his bottom one. He had tattooed full of his right hand. And pierced at the right corner of his thin lips and also at the right end of his eyebrow. All these gave him a bad boy looks nonetheless his cute baby like face. He would be more like 23 or 24. He was tall about 179cm and he bedazzled us with his single smile. When he came front, some strands of his hair touched his forehead, it's not even an inch to travel to his eyes. OMG... What did I even did to gaze this Prophecy? This man kills me intensely. He opened his mouth to speak moreover to give a intro about himself "Hi everyone. I am Justin Seagull and its been a pleasure to meet you all"

Dumbledore : Finally , Students I know previous year was hard for us. So, I have arranged many teachers this year to teach you guys from South Korea. Please Do respect them and be obedient to their words. I have appointed Mr. SEAGULL for the Quidditch training for you guys. He's very talented and young blood. So, Mr. JUSTIN SEAGULL will be your Quidditch trainer this year. It's time to back to school, I wish you receive many inspirations and happiness for you great future. Good luck for the new school year.

And yes wait another teacher is on his way.

'Another Teacher ?'

Ok guys Thankz for supporting me <3 Do read and enjoy my dr. Don't forget to vote and comment Sarangheyoo💜