-| Chapter 2 |-

HOGWARTS SCHOOL

OF WITHCHCRAFT AND WIZARDRY

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

(Order of Merlin, First Class)

(Grand Sorcerer, Chief Warlock,

Supreme Mugwump, International

Confederation of Wizards).

Dear Madison Melville,

Welcome back to your eighth term at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. And its indeed a great pleasure to inform you that there will a welcome back party. In addition to that, some special people will join us. So, Do attend the party and protect schools discipline for gods sake.

Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.

Yours Sincerely,

Professor McGonagall

*And this is the letter which Madison received from the Hogwarts school*

After peeking at the letter, Madison seems happy to meet her friends after a break actually. She terribly missed her friends. With the excitement of meeting her friends Madison entered her home.

Madisons Mom : Who is it Maddy?

Madison : Mom , I have received a letter from the Hogwarts school.

Madisons Mom : About ? *she faced maddy after having her fifth spoonful of white sauce pasta*

Madison: A welcome back invitation mom

Madisons Mom: So, whens your school commencing?

Madison : Its 1st September, Mom

Madisons Mom : Sup honey. I will arrange your ticket.

* mom hugs madison and congratulated for her level up and encouraged her to keep going *

After that they had the dinner and went to bed. When maddy entered her room she expect this thing. Leo scratched her room wall and made marks. Almost ruined everything in her room. After making these he lays on the corner of her bed like a 6 months old baby. By looking at this she couldnt do anything but to smile at the cat.

Madison: Ok Leo, This time Im leaving you but dont expect me to do the same the next time*she whispered*

Madison : REPARO.. *she casts a spell and replaced everything as already as it was*

And she went to bed and slept soundly with a smile crept on her lips.

Time flew by so fast, finally, the day Maddy awaited for has finally arrived, its 1st of September, She prepared herself for school. Her Mother picked her and dropped her at Londons Kings Cross Station at about 10.30pm. Madisons Mom got ready to send Madison off and bid her farewell.

Madisons Mom: All the best for your eighth term, concentrate on your studies meanwhile do take care of yourself dear and Leo too.

Madison : Will do , Mom

Madisons Mom : Okay honey, its getting late.

Madison : *by gazing her watch*ahh Yup. Bye Mom

Madisons Mom : Bye Dear.

The moment Maddy entered the Station and went to the Nine and Three Quarters platform as usual. And she was welcomed by her bestie Lisa.

Madison : Hey, Liz. Long time no see. Howre you doing?

Lisa : Hi, Maddy. Doing good girl. How about you?

Madison : As amazing as always.

Lisa : Mhmm Goduh bless you.

Both of them bursted into laughter.

Madison : mhmm *laughs*

Lisa : *giggles* So, Shall we ? *she gestured her hand towards the Hogwarts express*

Madison nods her head and they both get in the Hogwarts Express and sit on their places.

The girls began chit chatting as always.

Lisa : so, you heard of him?

Madison : of whom?

Lisa : Mr. Potter Duhhh

Madison : Nope , Why?

Lisa : Alright. Now open your ears and listen to what I am about to say. Harrys joining us.

Madison : Hogwarts?

*lisa nods her head abruptly*

Maddy widened her eyes 👀

Maddy : Seriously ?

Lisa : yes gurl. Get yourself together.

Maddy : You see. I didnt think he will -- after all - you know -that --happened

Lisa : hmm after all. Hes back.

Maddy : like us?

Lisa : yeah U-S.

While the girls were drowned in their serious conversation, a knock deviated them from the discussion.

Maddy : YESS

The person opened the door. Maddy peeked at the door to get the better view of the person.

Ok guys. Hope you enjoyed it<3. Stay tuned to know what will happen next. Thanks to all your support and keep doing it. You're doing a good job. Do vote and comment my darlos 😘😘