Taehyung smiled, put on headphones, and after downloading, started watching, curious about Do Hee's supposed "surprise".

Jimin walked onstage dressed in a white dress shirt and a poinsettia sweater.

His personality was very quiet and cold, but a lot of his clothes were very colorful, like a deep crimson t-shirt, a lemon-yellow jacket, etc.

Taehyung once read that this type of person was very bold on the inside, but due to their personality, very rarely expressed that aspect on the outside. Thus, they divulged their inner passions through wearing colorful clothes.

Taehyung wasn't really certain if that was true. After almost half a year of interactions and all those Scorpio related things he read, he still felt that Jimin was very mysterious.

Jimin looked extremely serious while playing piano onstage, but that was a mask. Taehyung could hear his impatience through the music, how he skimped over some of the notes, and how the piece sounded a bit half-hearted.

Of course, this wasn't something normal people would notice, and after he finished playing, there was still plenty of applause.

Right as Taehyung wondered what the "surprise" was, there was a clamor of noise. The camera shook, and then pointed towards a girl holding a bouquet of flowers in the audience......

He instantly brought his phone closer, staring at the flowers in that girl's arms, feeling complicated.

After watching this video, he didn't know what to feel.

...Jimin didn't lie to him. Those really weren't for him.

Having the flowers someone else gave him stolen away, Jimin must have felt very awkward, right?

......But he didn't say anything.

Taehyung felt his heart twist, partly due to Jimin's considerate personality, and partly due to the realization of a hidden threat.

He had almost forgotten: Jimin was also very popular. The other had no reason to play this kind of lovers game with him, or even stay near him, constantly getting overshadowed.

The next morning, Jimin saw that Taehyung posted on :IG

Seek not a materialistic happiness, wallow not in self-blame.

Beom Seok and Suho both liked it, and Beom Seok even left a comment:

Beom Seok: I've known you for so many years and actually never realized you were...... My respects, my respects!

Completely confused, Jimin instinctively began to analyze what this sentence really meant.

But recalling all his suffering last night, he forced himself not to think anymore random thoughts.

Compared to Jimin, the shock Taehyung received upon waking up was much greater.

Why? Because he discovered that his high school classmates were all currently discussing the matter of...his coming out!

Even his dm's exploded with inquiries from classmates he hadn't talked to in a long time, all asking him if this was true.

Dumbfounded, he scrolled up and discovered that last night, Ye Jun had posted:

The timestamp was not long after she left F University.

Although she didn't name any names, but her crush on Taehyung was an open secret at MMIA, and connecting this to her earlier posts about coming back to China, as long as you had a brain, you'd know who she was talking about.