12.0 recapitulate

meaning: starting over

   It was April again; it was three months after the war, and it all seemed to be going great. People were starting to get back to normal, thankfully, they were there for each other; stronger than ever. Nauvera did move out of the house that she and Derek lived in, and moved in with Kaitlyn and Danialla. It just worked out right that way. 

   Danialla was doing her normal schedule outside of town. She finished babysitting for the day and was  walking home. It was close to an hour walk home from the destination she was at. The weather was nice, so Danialla decided to walk home. 

   “Here’s a silver coin,” the sweet voice of a dwarf said, giving Danialla her babysitting money. Danialla thanked the children’s mother.

   As she was walking home, she thought of the differences that she had than every other Narnian. With her growing up being a half-faun and half-Telmarine, her being a Tom-Narnian, being best friends with the High Queen of Narnia. It really wasn’t the same for her as the other girls. 

   She was only seventeen and most Narnian girls have already married, but some are waiting for the Selection of Edmund Pevensie. The girl just didn’t like the idea of soulmates, she thought that a girl would do better being independant. She also just wanted to be the cool single aunt for her nephew to brag about. 

   Her thoughts went to puberty. She took longer than most girls in it. She thought it was  just because of her being half-Telmarine and half-Narnian. Although, her mind thought of something that caught her off guard as she was a fourth of a mile to town.

   Telmarine girls get their bloodmoons when they’re from the ages eleven to fifteen, and fauns get theirs when they’re thirteen. The girl’s face grew with worry. She’s never experienced a period before. 

   “Okay, calm down, Dani, calm down,” she told herself, “I’ll just get it here soon. No worries.” 

   She then remembered the effects of before having them from Susan. She never even had those before. That was when she decided to run back home. Running in the door of the house, Nuavera looked at her with shock.

   “Dani? What’s wrong?” she asked her sister-in-law.

   Danialla’s eyes teared up, hoping that her mind was just pulling tricks, “Vera, I just realized I’m sixteen and never had a bloodmoon.”

   Nuavera’s eyes go wide, “Doctor?” she asked her. Danialla sighed and nodded, “We’ll go in a few days, and if it concerns you more, we’ll go.”

   Danialla just nodded as Nuavera gave her a hug. Oh what a mess of a life Danialla’s in now.

   Over the next few days, Danialla was still very concerned. She couldn’t imagine a life without having children. Her children. It was a week later and a day that Danialla took a break from work. She didn’t go to Cair Paravel because she didn’t feel like doing anything social. 

   A few months ago, King Lune of Archenland decided to have his son be raised to the likes of a king. Susan had agreed and put Corin under her wing. So when Corin found out that Danialla didn’t go to Cair Paravel, he was a bit upset that the girl didn’t visit him. Danialla just wasn’t in the mood.

   She took care of her little nephew that was sleeping in her arms. Even just at eleven months, she could tell that he was a lot like her brother. Oh how she missed him. Koa would soon learn how to walk, and eventually fly. 

   Nuavera looked at her sister-in-law with lachrymose. She knew what the girl was  thinking, her problem. 

   The fae had enough and stood up, “Come on. Let's go see the doc.”