With Zeref on board, the team now had a powerful ally to aid them in their final battle.

Zeref grinned, "I'll go back to the Western Continent to make preparations, could you send my regards to my little brother?"

Lucy smiled, and nodded, "Of course,"

Zeref disappeared in a flash of black magic, leaving Lucy alone in the secluded area. She took a deep breath and headed back to the guild to inform the others about Zeref's agreement to help them.

As she entered the guild hall, she saw the rest of the team gathered around a table, discussing their battle plan. Natsu was sitting with his arms crossed, looking bored, but his face lit up as he saw Lucy enter the room.

Lucy nodded. "Yes, I did. Zeref has agreed to join us in the final battle, but we need to be careful. His curse is still a risk, but I have a solution for that."

She told them about the magical bracelet, and everyone was impressed with the craftsmanship and power of the artifact.

"I guess we could breath a little easier now," Laxus sighed in relief, "We have to deal with Acnologia as much as possible during the Tenroujima Incident, we can't lose that seven years worth of power,"

Gajeel and Juvia rejoined the guild almost immediately after the Phantom Lord fight. The duo explained things to the master as soon as they were made aware that they could tell him. Which was a relief to the two, seeing as they have spent so much time with the old man, that lying and hiding shit from him is hard for the two.

"What do we have next?" Gray asked Lucy, their current leader, "I kinda forgot the chronological order of the timeline,"

Lucy grimaced and showed the tickets for Akane Resort. Gray and Natsu cussed badly under their breaths. Erza would have a hard time with this one. They were so caught up with everything that they forgot about Jellal.

"Who's joining me in fixing Jellal?" Lucy asked them, "Natsu can't since he has to help Mystogan with Edolas, Gray would be with him too,"

"Juvia would," The blue haired woman volunteered, "Juvia learned from Zeref-san in the original timeline about water magic could help in purification,"

Lucy nodded, "That's great! Anyone else?"

"Guess I'll go," Gajeel grumbled, "Sparky over here will be with the Edolas team,"

"Alright," Lucy nodded and looked around their table, "We have two weeks to heal Jellal, let's get into it,"

╔═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╗

Jellal

╚═════ஓ๑♡๑ஓ═════╝

Lucy scowled as they keep following Jellal, but they couldn't because Ultear is around him.

They need him alone to capture him. And for a Wizard Saint, he sure can't sense them at all.

Lucy and her team had been trying to track down Jellal for days, but they couldn't get close enough to capture him. Ultear's presence was keeping them at bay, and Jellal seemed to be constantly surrounded by her alone.