I'm sorry

My dad rushed into the room, eyes wide and full of rage and concern.

"Gulf, what happened?"

"Dad, please, help Mew, wake him up, please. I don't wanna be alone again, please. Do anything, I want him back,"

"Gulf, breathe, okay? What happened?"

"E- Elijah came. He- he threatened me and then forced me to make a deal. I was- I was taking too long to answer and- and he pointed the gun at me but then- but then Mew came in and he- he shot him instead and- and he tried to kill Tul and Max too but- but Tul cast a spell on the bullet and- and make it backfire to Elijah and- and Mew, dad, he's not breathing, he got no pulse and no spell would work on him. Dad, please, do something, anything, wake him up, please, I don't wanna be alone again, please dad, I'm begging you,"

"Alright, alright, I'll try. Did he use a specific bullet?"

"Y- yeah,"

"Okay... Tul, form your healing spell again. Max, bring then green crystal on my desk, we'll do it together okay?"

"Understood, Your Majesty"

Max transported himself to my dad's room, before coming back seconds later. They sat in a triangle, with me and Mew in the centre. Dad started to mumble some things, Tul following along as Max put the crystals all around us. He sat down behind me, before joining the two with the spell. I sobbed even louder when feeling no difference even after all of this.

"He's getting colder, it's not working," I choked out brokenly.

"There's only one option left," My dad said seriously,

"What's it?

"Are you sure, Gulf? It'll tie you to him forever and no one but death can tear it apart,"

"Anything, dad. I would do anything,"

"Slit your wrist and drink the blood to Mew. It'll mate you both and you'll be tied officially, like a marriage but much stronger because divorce is not a choice."

"But- but dad, he- he doesn't love me like that,"

"It's either that or he died for real, we have a few minutes left, it's your choice. I couldn't hold his soul for any longer,"

I contemplated the option deeply, though I know this is what I want, but is this what Mew wants? We'll be married and there's no divorce because I basically tied our souls together until dead tear us apart.

"Gulf, he loves you, mate. I'm sure he'll be more than fine with it if that's what you're concerned." Tul said softly,

"But Tul, what if he doesn't want it?"

"That dude basically jumped from his seat when your dad give him the green light, I can assure you that he loves you just as much as you love him, if not more that is," Max chirped in.

"... A- Alright then,"

"Slit your wrist and tipped it into Mew's mouth, I'll read the spell." My dad said.

"What if it's not working?"

"Do you love Mew?"

"I do, what kind of question is that?"

"Strengthen your resolve, focus your mind on Mew and only Mew,"

"O- okay..."

Max handed me the crystal, the sharp tip glimmering beautifully. I dipped it into my skin, slicing my wrist carefully but deep enough to make the blood drool out. I tipped it into Mew's mouth, watching the droplets of blood filling Mew's mouth. I leant my body to him, hugging him as I cried again. I kissed his lips shakily before putting my head back on his chest. Please work, please work, I don't know what I would do if I lose him, please work.