Woah...

I tossed my phone aside, sighing heavily as I throw myself on my bed, laying there like a starfish as I wait for his arrival.

Ready or not, I know I'll be just fine. That is if Mew is still willing to stay by my side. I know I sound so clingy right now, but I also know that I couldn't deal with another heartbreak right now. I pour my heart out to him three nights ago, giving him what was left in me with all the courage that I have in my dignity. I'll straightaway break into pieces if he rejects me and throws away what I gave to him.

The sounds of someone knocking on my door broke my train of thought. I jumped up from my bed, carefully making my way to the door. It feels weird to leave my room after staying there for days. I unlocked the door in front of me, opening it slowly to be faced with a nervously smiling Mew; A paper bag in his left hand while he waved awkwardly with his right hand.

"Come on in," I simply said. I left him back to my room and him locking the door behind us.

I leant myself on the headboard, watching him put the food on my desk before he took a seat at the edge of my bed. He smiled small at me, scratching the back of his neck out of nervous habit,

"Have you eaten something?"

"No, the last time I did was three days ago,"

"Do you want to? I brought you some food,"

"Mew, can we cut this shit and stop being awkward? We've fucked hundreds of times, for fuck sake!"

"Right err... sorry, I just- I don't know what to say,"

"No, I am sorry. I didn't mean to kick you out harshly, I just- I know I'll say things that I regret if you don't leave right away, so yeah... sorry,"

"I got it, Bii. I completely understand your intention, I expected worse honestly." He said, chuckling lightly. I watched him in amusement, a small smile found its way onto my face, at least he didn't call me by my name now.

"What? Did you expect me to throw a tantrum or something?"

"Eh, maybe. I might never know, you're Gulf Kanawut after all, the unexpected guy that spends most of his time in a bar."

"You remember!"

"Of course, I do. I remember more things than you think I do." I was so glad that we could joke around like this again. The constant thinking and tension were starting to kill me, it feels nice to be able to breathe again.

"Can you scoot over? It feels weird being so close yet so far away from you," I shyly said matter-of-factly.

"But you have to eat first," He said with a small smile. I rolled my eyes at him, but the smile never leaving my face,

"Fine, yes, I'll eat." He grinned at me, quickly walking to my desk to pick up the food before he sat beside me, thighs pressed to one another.

"I got you your favourite waffles with your favourite drinks,"

"Black forest waffled with tiramisu cream along with chocolate milkshake?"

"Exactly."

"Mewwie, you're the best!" I flung my arms around his neck, squeezing the living daylight outta him.

"I know, I know. Now eat, I didn't buy this for nothing,"

I happily munched on the waffles, sitting comfortably on his lap. He didn't mind, he kept playing with my hair, humming to a random tune. He surely did hum a lot around me, but sadly he still hasn't sung anything yet, but that's okay, at least he's making a progress.