Baby, is that...

"When you said you love the way I'm dancing, did you mean it?" I casually asked as I plopped down on Mew's lap, circling my hands around his neck while smiling innocently.

It was a month after that 'incident'. And quite frankly, I wasn't that shaken-up anymore. And Mew also kept his promise about 'watching my back', and so far... nothing happened.

Mew looked up at me, a small smile on his lips as he put down his usual Martini before putting all of his attention on me,

"I did, and you know that I meant it. Why d'ya ask?"

"Nothing, d'ya wanna dance?"

"Now?" I nodded my head eagerly, a wide smile on my face.

"Right now as in here?"

"Yes, Mew, right now as in at this time, in this club, and with me. C'mon, "

"Gulf, no, I don't dance,"

"Oh c'mon, just for tonight. Do it for me, pretty please, daddy?"

"Are you seriously going to use my weakness against me?"

"Maybe... does that work?" I batted my big caramel eyes at him causing him to groan but smile nevertheless.

"Hell yes! C'mon baby, let's get your sexy ass to the floor," I jumped up happily, immediately grabbing his hand and dragged him with me towards the crowded dance floor. I pushed passed people, shoving them carefully and made my way towards the centre of the floor. I put Mew's hands on my waist as I clung mine back around his neck. 

I moved my hips seductively, swaying it with the rhythm. Mew's grip on my hips tightened as I started to grind our crotches. His breath starts to get heavier and he ducked on my shoulder, biting it to prevent himself from moaning. I nibbled on his ear, fumbling with the earlobe in between my lips,

"You know, daddy..." I whispered, thrusting my hips forwards before continuing,

"I have my purpose on this,"

"What that might be, princess?"

"I may or may not, just bought some stuff for us, " I said, guiding his hand down towards my bum. He shamelessly squeezed it, making me moaned his name out loud. His eyes went wide at the realization, causing me to smirk widely.

"Baby, is that..."

"Hm, hm. You like it, daddy?"

"Like it? Fuck baby, I love it. I can't wait to see you with nothing but that only," He said, squeezing my cheeks again and again. I threw my head back, moaning at the sensation.

"I have something else,"

"Yeah? What's that? Did you cage your cock, baby? So you won't leak here and there?" He asked, moving one hand towards my cock and palmed it teasingly. I bit my lips harshly, fighting the urge to scream his name,

"N- no..."

"Then what's it, baby?"

"It's at home."

"Shall we go now, then?"

"No, wanna dance for you first,"

"Alright then, move that ass, baby. Show me how great you are for me."

He let my body go from his grip, instantly turning me around before he pressed himself on my bum. I swayed my bum on his crotch, grinding on it shamelessly. I slung my hands back, clinging it around his neck as I went up and down, making sure to add extra pressure every time my bum was in front of his crotch. He let out a quiet moan, motivating me to go even wilder.