I'm a what?

"That talk? Which talk are you talking about?"

"The talk, Gulf. The truth."

"You talked to me with that cold tone and you called me Gulf,"

"I need to tell you before things get even more complicated,"

"Are you saying me confessing my feeling to you makes things complicated?" I gasped, not believing the words that just left his mouth.

"That's not what I mean, babe. And we both know that."

"No, I don't. So please, Suppasit, enlighten me with this talk you were so serious about,"

"Would you please calm down? I can't explain this if you're angry at me,"

"I'm not angry, I'm just-"

"Bii, please... bear with me, okay?"

"Fuck, alright! Fine!"

"I need you to listen carefully and keep your mind open, okay? I need you to trust me and please, straight ahead ask me if I confused you. Can you do that, bii?"

"Yeah, fine, whatever,"

"Bii..."

"Alright, alright, yes, I'll do that!" I rolled my eyes in total annoyance, glaring at the man in front of me.

"You might want to take a seat," He said, motioning to the counter beside the sink. I rolled my eyes again but did as he suggests.

"Alright, talk!"

"Um uh...I don't know where to begin, but... I uh- we... weren't what you think we are,"

"Pardon?"

"I'm not talking about relationship-wise. I'm talking about... us, like literally,"

"What?"

"Yeah, so uh... I'm not a human and... neither are you,"

"Mew, it's not the time for joking around, you did say it yourself this is serious talk!"

"I am being serious here! Look, Bii, I know this sound so odd and shocking, but... that's the truth. Whether you like it or not, you can't hide your true identity, Bii."

"But how? What am I even, a vampire? A werewolf? Or what?" I said, laughing dryly.

"You're a half-angel and half-demon,"

"I'm a what?" what the fuck is he even on about?

"You're a half and half. Your mum was an angel while your dad... is the demon."

"What? NO! They're human, Mew. They bleed, they breathe, they're just... human! You can't just say I'm not a human! That we're not humans!"

"About that... actually, Mae and Phor weren't your actual parents,"

"How could you even know I called them Mae and Phor?"

"That's not important now, Bii. What important is, your life is in a danger." He said and my jaw went slack. I looked at him in pure shock and confusion, waiting for him to elaborate.

"You remember those people that tried to kidnap you?"

"Yeah, what about them?"

"They're the angels."

"The angels as in those who are from heaven?"

"Yes,"

"Why are they after me? I thought the angel was nice? Why did they try to kidnap me?"

"We... aren't like what you think we are honestly. Being half and half like you is, unfortunately, a disgrace to the angel clan, and... With that being said, you were actually supposed to be dead. They... they don't want you to be alive because they don't want to be reminded that angel wasn't as nice and holy as people think. They want people to believe that angels are all holy and nice, but when you were born, that expectation is just gone. Your mum was an angel and she betrayed her clan by convening you with none other than the angel's biggest enemy, the demon's king. She was killed after you were born, you can say it was like a death sentence to her, so your dad took care of you. He brought you to the human world and entrusted you to your parents now."

"Oh my god,"

"I know, I'm sorry for hiding this for so long from you. I knew you weren't ready, and you still aren't now honestly, but then you confessed your feeling to me and... And I just can't hide this anymore. I don't want you to think I betrayed your trust by hiding things this huge, but I guess it won't excuse me, I'm still hiding it from you nevertheless. I'm sorry, love,"

"Oh my god, I- I..."

"What?"

"Oh god, you're not lying, are you? This isn't a sick joke, right?" I frantically asked. He sighed heavily, shaking his head afterwards.

"I... I don't know what to say,"

"I'm sorry. I know this would happen, but I don't think you'll be this freaked out. I'm so sorry, Gulf," He said, embracing me in his warmth. I stayed there paralyzed, my mind running a thousand miles per second. I manage to find the strength to push him away, careful so I won't make him feel guiltier.

"Tell me more about my actual self,"

"You uh... You're the son of the demon's king. Your dad is the Kana Lucifer, the ruler of the underworld. And your mum was Xanovia Seraphim, God's favourite angel that unfortunately not so loyal. And before you ask, yes you were named after your dad. Your actual name was just Kana but when your dad entrusts you, Mae and Phor, he called you Kanawut so no one would get suspicious. No one as in the angels I mean. You were made when your actual mother visited the underworld, and somehow, she met your actual dad, so yeah, you were made. Your parents didn't know that you were a half-and-half. Lucifer came as a human when he put you on their doorstep, just like how I was when I met you back to four almost five months ago. And the money you use to survive every day isn't actually from your parents. It was from Lucifer, he was the one that sends it to you every two weeks." He explained a bit timidly, his eyes never leaving mine, examining my every move carefully.

"Lemme get this straight; I'm not a human, and neither are you. Those who I thought were my parents actually aren't my parents, and my actual parents are a demon and an angel, making me half-and-half-blood. I was supposed to be dead because I'm a disgrace to the angel clan and just a few days ago I was tried to be kidnap because they want me to be dead?"

"Yeah..."

"Mew, I- I think..."

"You need time, it's alright. I know this would happen. I... can leave now, if that's what you want,"

"Please..." He nodded in understatement, smiling softly at me. I stayed in my bathroom as he went to my room, picking up his clothes and putting them on. Though my mind was somewhere else, I still watch his move carefully. He smiled again at me, a phone and keys in hand.

"Just give me a call if you need any questions or something. I'm so sorry, Bii. Take care of yourself, I'll still make sure no one would touch you, not on my watch."

"Thank you,"

"Good night, Bii"

"Night, Mew."

☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻

Oops

☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻☀🌻