Eh?

Now is two days after that amazing night.

I was back in the same bar I'd been in two nights prior, but instead of taking two sets of shots, I settled with a glass of Martini that is now half gone. Just like any other night I'm here, people were crowding me, dancing shamelessly as they tried to seduce me. Sorry, babes, but I'm not interested in any of you.

I've been here for two hours or so and as far as I know, I haven't caught any sign of him. I admit that I'm here only to meet him again but eh, can you blame me?

I drank the rest of the cocktails, feeling the slight burn dancing in my throat. I waved my hand to the bartender, ordering another drink which is Mojito. Much sweeter than what I usually take, but he said that he loves how sweet I taste, so yeah, I'll go with this.

The drink arrived shortly after. I thanked the barista with a small smile before taking a small sip. Yeah, it was sweet just like I thought.

A girl suddenly latched herself on my shoulder, kissing my jawline down to my neck while the other was busy doing an erotic dance that didn't even spark my interest. I gulped down the drink much faster than my first one before I stood up and walked towards the dance floor, the crowd still following me.

I move my body with the music, letting them grind their bodies on me, it's not like I'll get a boner or something. I caught a boy shoving a girl off of me carefully, and then he started to ground his ass on my dick. I smirked at how desperate he is, choosing to play along a bit by giving him a rough thrust. He moaned loudly, making the now three girls around me more eager to touch me.

I soon felt a familiar scent hit my nose through these sweaty bodies, followed by a strong arm wrapped around my waist from behind.

"Hey, baby" He whispered hotly in my ear, biting it teasingly straight after.

"Mewwie..." I said happily but also desperately, turning my body around to peck his kissable but slightly rougher lips. I heard the girls scoff while the boy rolled his eyes before finally, they leave me all alone with this hot beast.

I left wet kisses on his jaw, earning a wide but soft smile from him. He pulled me closer towards his body, arms wrapping around me protectively.

"You've been here a while?"

"No, probably two hours or so,"

"I came here yesterday, but you weren't here"

"I'm sorry..."

"Where were you anyway?"

"At home, asleep after cleaning the whole house," I grinned innocently while he raised an eyebrow,

"Wifey material much, eh?"

"No, I was- it- it's just..." I blushed a deep red when the hot beast chuckle annoyingly.

"I know, I was just teasing you," He softly said while he booped my nose with his fingers.

"Want a drink? It's on me,"

"No, can we go somewhere else instead? I miss you"

"Needy much, princess?"

"No, I just- we can just chill and watch TV or talk or maybe drive around or, or..." Wtf am I even on about, Jesus!

"Baby, chill... I'm just messing with you. C'mon, your place?"

"Can we go to yours?"

"Sorry, babe, but can't" I pouted at his answer, bathing my eyelashes innocently to get what I want.

"Maybe next time, yeah? How's that sound, princess?"

"There's a next time?"

"Sure, if you're up for it"