12

I gripped the edges of my table looking at the wall clock by the door of my classroom. The teacher was still teaching and I was really pressed. I tried excusing myself but she denied me the permission because Sunghoon and Sunoo had already gone to the restroom and they haven't come back

Well I told her that twenty six minutes ago and I'm really pressed. I bent my head on my desk muttering curses.

"Jungwon, hold on for sometime okay?" I heard Jake say. I looked up and nodded. Jake turned and continued paying attention to the lesson.

That's it. I stood up and walked out of the class, running towards the restroom.

I sighed in relief after watering the flowers. I wore my trousers back and washed my hands.

Wait. If Sunoo and Sunghoon went to the restroom, how come they aren't here? The restroom was quiet.
Hm. They must have skipped class.

Tch. I turned to walk out of the restroom but I heard a sound like something fell. I turned and it came from one of the cubicle. I slowly walked.

When I stood in front on the cubicle, something rolled out and hit my feet. It was a plastic ball.
It wasn't just a plastic ball, it had a sharpener inside and I know who owns this.

Sunghoon.

He normally showed off with it because I didn't have it. What is it doing here?

I picked it up and looked at the door. I pushed it and it opened.

My eyes widened as the sharpener fell out of my hands.

I heard gasps coming from the students in the cubicle

My eyes trailed from the taller one to the shorter one. I stepped back slowly, in disbelief.

Behold were Sunghoon and Sunoo. Sunoo's pants were down as he faced the wall with his hands placed on them, Sunghoon had sweat all over his face as his hairs stuck on his forehead, he had his hands round Sunoo's waist.

I gulped. Not knowing what to say. My best friend and my supposed crush were fucking. MY BEST FRIEND AND MY CRUSH WERE FUCKING!!!

That's when it hit me. My heart tightened as I gripped the sink for support. Sunghoon tried pulling out to explain, I immediately looked away. I saw enough.

My eyes brimmed with tears. I couldn't take it anymore, I had to leave. And that I did.

I walked out of the restroom. My heart. I don't even even how to explain how I feel. I kept walking feeling tears wet my face.

I didn't know where I was going I just let my legs take me anywhere. I felt myself get held onto.

I didn't care. My mind was in complete array. Someone held my shoulders shaking me. I knew my body was moving but I just couldn't feel it.
I felt so...

Heartbroken.

*tahh!*

"..won! Jungwon!" My eyes widened as I heard someone call me. I felt my cheek sting. This person slapped me.

I looked and it was Jongseong.

"Jungwon! Get a grip of yourself! Can you even hear me?!" He shouted and I flinched. I looked around and saw myself at the backyard of the school.

I looked back at Jongseong. My eyes started getting wet. I immediately hugged him, wrapping my arms firmly around his waist as I laid my head on his chest.

"My..heart hurts" I said wailing. I didn't care how I sounded. I felt Jongseong's hand slowly rub my hair as if he was hesitating. His other arm held my back gently.

It's really ironic. It really is. It's like at this moment the people I knew swapped roles. Jongseong, whom I despise is comforting me because of what the people I trusted did.

I leaned out sniffing, for some reason, I didn't want him to see my face so I looked somewhere else.

I felt a hand on my face, Jongseong moved my face back to him and he used a wrapped hanky to wipe my face. The hanky smelled a lot like him

After he leaned out, the awkward silence came back

"Uhm sorry... for suddenly acting that way" I said looking at the door that had never looked beautiful till this day.

I looked back at him and he nodded.  He turned away and his back faced me. He took out something from his pocket and I heard a click. My eyes squinted

He turned around and released a huff of smoke.

Jongseong was smoking. He brushed his hair backwards and sighed as he looked at me

"You can leave" he said wavering his hand in the air.
I walked back slowly as I watched him smoke. I turned around and walked out.

I walked back into the school building, drawing my footsteps as I walked, I felt an arm go over my shoulder

"Yah Jungwon-ah, let's go to the arcade today after school" Heeseung said and put back his lollipop into his mouth. I raked my hair backwards

"I'm not really in the mood, maybe over the weekends" I muttered and he nodded. We kept walking as he told me about his girlfriend and stuffs he want to do with her during the holiday

"Alright then, we'll see later" he said patting my cheeks. He waved and walked away. I got in front of my class, I could hear the teacher talking from the door. I sighed. I just hoped Sunghoon wasn't in class

I opened the door and the teacher looked at me

I sheepishly bowed at the teacher. She sighed and just turned back to the class

As I made my way back to my seat. I stopped. Sunghoon was back to his seat. We locked eyes but I immediately looked away. I walked to my seat and sat down, I looked down, clutching my hands together and shutting my eyes tight

I didn't want to see Sunghoon. I couldn't see him.
I felt someone hold my hands, I opened my eyes and saw Jake looking at me

"Are you alright? You're shaking" he said softly. I didn't reply rather I removed my hands from his and kept them under my table. Jake looked at his hand for some seconds, he took away his hand and then looked back at me with a small smile

"I'll give you sometime. I'm always here to talk" he said and smiled. I nodded slowly and he looked back to the teacher.

- -