3

I closed the door to her car, my mother I mean. She smiled broadly as she waved. I looked at her for seconds, no words. I just wondered...and wondered. So she once smiled like this at me

I scoffed. Her smile faded and a confused expression laid on her face as she looked at me. It's a shame. Really. To think that I would grow up with this treatment.

"Tch. Fucking hypocrite" I muttered as I cast her a hateful glare. Her brows furrowed in confusion. She was about to speak but I turned and walked into school.

I walked into my class, some of my classmates were already there. They greeted me as I walked in. I don't remember most of them so I ignored their greetings and walked to my chair.

I placed my bag beside my chair and rested my head. I've been hit by that awful headache but this one came worse. I rubbed my temples.

"Fuck" I muttered as I reached out to grab my water. I paused when I saw something fall down from through the window beside me. I dropped my bottle when I heard a girl scream at the top of her lungs.

My classmates ran to the windows and shouted. My heart started panting. I slowly stood up and made my way to the window.
I looked down and saw a student on the floor in a bloody mess.

I stepped back in disbelief. It can't be..

My eyes were tricking me..

I hope so because there laid Sunghoon.

I quickly ran out of the class bumping into almost everything that came my way. I ran down the stairs. My eyes getting clouded with tears.

I arrived and saw his body from afar.

I started walking slowly. Tears escaping my eyes as I walked. I reached close. My eyes slowly scanned the body on the floor. His uniform soaked in blood.

I plopped to the ground. Slowly touching him.

"Sunghoon-ah w-wake up"

I moved closer to him and laid his bleeding head on my lap.

"P-Please...don't g-go...w-wake up" I muttered hugging him. My tears falling. I didn't mind that my uniform was getting soaked with his blood.

My body was shaking as the sight

"Please..I just saved you..you-you can't go this soon..you just can't...it's too soon..who will I be with? Sunghoon I waited so long...so many heartbreaking years I endured just to meet you again...why did you have to go now...just why?"

I closed my eyes as i cried into his shoulders

I felt a tap on my shoulder,"Jungwon, you've been asleep, I did not want to disturb you but class is about to start"

Someone said, I opened my eyes wide and looked out of the window...nothing.

I held the boy's hand "Where's Sunghoon?" I asked the boy. He smiled and pointed beside me. I turned and saw Sunghoon wave at me

"Uhmm hello(?)" Sunghoon said and chuckled. I sighed.

"Thank goodness it was just a day mare" I muttered as I rubbed my temples. What really is going on with me?

The boy that tapped me turned and looked at me, his desk was in front of mine.

"I'm Jake by the way" he said and smiled with his pink cheeks. Jake. How come I haven't heard of him?

"Oh I just transferred this morning. You were asleep when I came in" he said and I nodded, he was about to talk but I turned to Sunghoon

"Did you go to the rooftop this morning?" I asked and he raised his eyebrows and leaned closer. "How did you know? Did you follow me?...did you see anything?"

My head started hurting again. What's going on?.

"I really don't know. I just guessed. I had a mare about you falling from the rooftop. You died" I muttered the last part

His face went down. He gulped and looked away.

"Is something wrong?" I asked

He sighed and looked back at me

"I'm sorry Jungwon. I can't accept your feelings. I rather us being friends than being more than that. I'm just not ready I hope you understand" he said and looked away as he scratched his wrist.

"Wait what?" Did Sunghoon just reject me? He didn't right?

"Tell me you're joking Sunghoon" I said but he didn't reply. I gulped and bit my lip nodding. I looked away with my tear brimmed eyes. I scoffed bitterly.

I finally get to be with you but you don't want to be with me. Wow.

I nodded and looked at the teacher as she walked in. I slowly looked back at Sunghoon and saw him pricking his wrist. My eyes widened when I saw the tip of his fingers red.

"Is that blood?" I muttered and he immediately covered his wrist with his sleeves. I quickly grabbed his hand and pulled his sleeves down.

I gasped.

"Sunghoon...what- why? What's going on? What happened?"

He immediately detached his hand and covered his wrists. My brows furrowed as I remembered the cuts on his wrist.

"Mind your business Jungwon" he said not looking at me

"Your business is my business Sunghoon, you're my best friend" I said and Sunghoon scoffed. He looked at me.

"Don't call me that" He said and looked away. My eyes followed his eyes and landed on a figure that stood behind a window facing the hallway, looking at me

Jongseong.

That's it!

[please vote and comment]