Seven

Knock Knock

"What?" Jimin open his bedroom door. Still sleepy. "get ready, at 6 we go to the airport" You said to him. "What the fuck? why would you- why don't you asked your boyfriends anyways?" Jimin said angry. "and it literally 5:40 AM in the morning!" Jimin said slamming the door in front of your face. 

Damn.. 

You walked to your room and get ready. 

-----------------

6:00 AM

I walked downstairs. "Can you be faster? It's already 6" Jimin said waiting for you in front of the door. 

"I thought you didn't want to-" "Shut up. I'll drive" Jimin said walking to his car and starting it. 

This man is so goddamn weird.  I thought and start walking to his car. 

------------

The airport - 7:40 AM 

My phone ringed. I looked at the number and it was dad's number. I stared at the number without a thought. Someone snacted the phone out of my hand and answered it. 

"Yes we're here" Jimin said and hanged up. "Let's go, he's here" Jimin said and got out of the car. He slammed the door. He seems angry. Is it about dad? or work? I don't know. I got out of the car. 

As me and Jimin walked inside the airport, people keep on staring at us. talking to one another. I looked at them weird. I felt a hand on my waist. I looked at the hand and it was Jimin's. "What-" 

"Your soon to be my wife so I don't see a problem I hold your waist like this. You have to get use to this. You know. I'll do it more often" Jimin said pulling me closer to him. I looked at him weird. 

The fuck even this man supposed to mean? I tried to get his hand off my waist but he keep on pulling me closer. 

"Y/N-AH! MY DAUGHTER" I looked behind and it was dad. He runned towards me and hug me. I didn't hug him back. I can't. 

"How's my daughter?" Dad said as he hold my face. I pushed his hand away from my face. "Good Morning Mr. Kim, how's the flight?" Jimin said and dad let go of me. "It's fine, how are you?" Dad said and tap Jimin shoulder. "It was fine. Are you hungry?  Should we go eat? We didn't eat on our way here anyways" Jimin said suggesting to eat. "Sure" dad said and start walking with Jimin. left me behind with dad's luggage. 

-------------

Your House - 10:00 AM 

"We're home!" You shouted. Maybe mom already awake and..... I was right....she walk towards me with a angry face until she sees dad behind me. Her face change. Her eyes were teary. "H-honey? HONEY!" mom run towards dad and hugged him tightly. 

you stare at them who were hugging happily with a sad eyes. You sigh. 

Why can't I be happy like that with my own parents?

Why? Is it my fault? 

I feel someone staring at me. I looked at the pair of eyes and he turn his head away. He looked sad. He sigh and walk towards me. He stop right in front of me. "I know it's weird to said this but...do you want to work?" Jimin said. I lift my head to look at him. "what?" I asked weird. "Work. Do you want them? My PA? I don't have one anymore cause the old one quit for personal reasons" Jimin said folding his hand to his chest. "I give you 1 week. This monday come with me. To my company, I'll show you around and I also want you to meet my brother. Not biologically, but still he's my brother" Jimin said walking upstairs to his room. Leaving me behind.