Five

Hobi carried you bridal style. "My soon to be mother in law, please move" Jimin said holding your mom shoulder and pull her to the side. Your mom stare Blakely on the floor. Hobi enter your house. Followed by Jin and Suga. As they three enter the house, they notice a woman sitting on the couch in the living room. "Hello ma'am" Hobi said in a soft voice and head upstairs. Jin and Suga also said hello and bow to Jimin's mom.

________

- Your room

Hobi slowly put you in your bed. "There we go" Hobi said as he sit beside you. Jin and Suga stand at the end of your queen size bed. "You ok? Do you want us to leave?" Jin asked concerned about you. Hobi cover you with your blanket. "Let leave her alone this time. Let her rest for sure this time. We can asked that Jimin guy to look after her. Plus they know each other since they were a kid. So he knows her the best. I guess.." Suga said as he fold his arm.

Hobi nod. Jin sigh. "Yeah I know but I don't trust him. What if something bad happen like before? What if he- " "Hyung stop" Hobi said as he stand up and walked towards him and put his hand on Jin's mouth. "Let's leave her alone. Let her have her time. If Jimin does something...we know where to find him" Hobi said whispering at Jin. Jin sigh "fine"

Jin walked towards you. He kneel down on one kneel and brush your hair gentlely. "We'll come back ok?" Jin said smiling softly. You nodded. "Let's go hyung. Let her sleep" Suga said walking to your bedroom door followed by Hobi. They stand by the door. Waiting for Jin. Jin stand up and walked out the bedroom door. "Bye y/n sleep well. If you need anything call us okay?" Suga said. You nod. Suga and Hobi wave and Suga close your bedroom door. Leaving you behind slowly drifting to sleep.

_______

"That woman never change huh?" Jimin said as he close your mom bedroom door. Jimin bring your mom to her room because his mom told him to. As he turn around after he close the door, he looked up and see Jin, Suga and Hobi were about to go downstairs.

'Fucking hell...' jimin thought. "Park Jimin right?" Suga asked. Jimin looked at suga and nodded. "Look after her. If she need anything, get.it.no.matter.what. understand?" Suga said firmly. "Sure. I will" Jimin replied short. "You got problem with me Jin hyung?" Jimin said as he lift his one eyebrow looking at Jin who was glaring at him. "Hmm? No" Jin replied short and walked downstairs. Followed by suga. "Thank you, for the help before" Hobi said as he handshake Jimin. "Ah.. that? That nothing. I don't like her parents since i was a kid anyway" Jimin said and hobi let go of Jimin hand. "Yeah, her parents is shit. Ah! I have to go! Thank you again park Jimin. It been nice meeting you" Hobi said as he rush going downstairs.

_______

Your house - your bedroom - 5:40 PM
Knock knock
"What?" You answered sitting up on your bed. Jimin opened your bedroom door. "Can I came in?" Jimin asking permission. "Yeah" you replied short. Still tired. Jimin walked towards you bed with his hand behind his hand as if he hiding something. You looked at him as he standing beside you.

Jimin put a box on your lap and walked out. He close the door. You looked at the closed door. Weird.

The hell with this man? He never change huh?

You looked at the box on your lap. You open the box and there's full of your favorite snacks. Without realizing, you smile as your cheeks grow red.

You got up from the bed and sit on the floor beside your bed and start eating the snacks that Jimin give you. Didn't want to mess the bed with crumbs.

____________

Your house - 8:00 PM

Someone knock on your bedroom door. "Yes?". The person who knock the door open the door slightly. Jimin. "Let's eat. My mom already cooked dinner" Jimin said looking at you who were brushing your hair in front of the mirror. "My mom-" "she already eat and already went to bed. Again. Let's eat. You didn't eat for luke how many hours" Jimin said still waiting for you. You put the brush on the nightstand beside your bed and take your phone with you.

Jimin open the door wide and followed you from behind. As you both walking downstairs you asked him. "How's your dad?" "He's fine. Tomorrow I'm going to visit him st his office" "oh" Jimin know that you don't like his father. He understands plus he himself doesn't like he own father anyways.

"There you are, y/n- ah come here eat. I already cooked your favorite food. I don't know if you still like it now though" Jimin mom said as she smile looking at you. Jimin sit beside his mom. "ouch!" Jimin scream as he looked at his mom weird. Jimin mom eyes looked at you and Jimin. Jimin sigh. He get up from his chair and sit beside an empty chair beside you.

You move over to the left a little bit. Don't want to be to close to Jimin. Jimin just start eating without saying anything. You take a bite at the food that Jimin mom cooked. Your eyes became soft. Remembering the moment Jimin mom cooked for you after Jimin and you play together.

Jimin mom food is the only mom like cook you ever felt. Your mom didn't know how to cook and don't want to. Always the housekeeper food. Again. Again and again. Your dad know how but he always busy with work. Only sometimes you can eat what your dad food when he have a day off. You don't even remember how it tastes.

"How does it taste?" Jimin mom asked. "Huh? Yes it's good. I like it" you smiled softly trying to hold the tears. You missed your dad. Who are not home for like 3 years. He never contact you nor mom. All he said was 'Dad is going to a business trip and blah blah' all that bullshit.

----------

I sat at the couch on the living room while watching a television show. Jimin and his mom is in their own bedroom. I don't know what they doing but it seems like they packing their stuff to go home.

ah, now I will be left with mom. What if she did something to me? should I call Jin,suga or hobi to company tonight? I think not. They already help me so much. I sigh

-----------

continue.....

Please vote and follow me if you like this story <3