One

Kim y/n or y/n was a university student, in last semester. Tomorrow is your graduation and you are also have after party with few of your friends. You was really excited and happy about the graduation but at the same time you are angry at your parents because your parents forced you to marry Park Jimin, a CEO of J&Y company.

Now you are at home, prepared for tomorrow suddenly you get a notification of unknown number

➜Unknown

unknown
hey

you
who are you?

unknown
You didn't know me?

you
The fuck?

unknown
I'm Park Jimin
What your name?

you
Y/n, Kim Y/n

unknown
ok.

you
I will save you number is a "idiot, bitches husband

unknown
Save whatever name you want I don't fucking care

you
fuck you, bye!

unknown
tomorrow I will come too your graduation.
Your father told me to go with them.

you
what?
whatever
just be with my parents

unknown
ok

You was so annoyed by him! "Why do I have to marry him? why?" you burst to tears as you feared what will happen after you marry Jimin. You remembered what your father told you. "I love you my daughter, but it's always been a dream of Mr. Park and me to watch you both get married" "WHAT ABOUT ME?! HUH?! WHAT ABOUT MY FUCKING FEELING?! FATHER!" You cry even more remembering the fight that you had with your father after he told that you have to marry Jimin. What about your mom? She just didn't say anything. She's the same...

Jimin POV

All this things is bullshit! Why do I have to marry her? What about *****? This all... Jimin, this what dad want. Just follow what he want. I have to pick a clothes for tomorrow after that let just go to sleep.

END OF JIMIN POV.

skip tomorrow

You woke up and sigh "Fuck it. Just get ready" You go to the bathroom and shower. While you doing your hair, you remember that Jimin will be at your graduation. "Aish! really?! Why?!" You screamed angrily and continue getting ready.

"Morning mom" you said as you sit on the chair at the table dinner. "Morning honey, come eat your breakfast. I'm so excited" you mom said with excited voice.

"Yeah Mom! I'm so excited! I can't believe I'm going to a man that I didn't even fucking know!" you said faking a smile. "Kim Y/n! watch your language! and you knew Jimin! You guys were friends when you guys a child!" as your mom voice suddenly became serious. "THAT WAS FUCKING 12 OR WHATEVER YEARS AGO! WHAT THE HELL THAT HAVE TO DO ANYTHING WITH THIS SHIT?! why mom? why must I marry a man I didn't even know yet love! You- no! I;m going to go know. Seeing you and dad face make my appetite gone" You said storming out of the house get into your car and drove to the your university.

your car

Skip you already at university

You get out of you car. As you about to close your door, you see your parents car arriving. Parking in front of your car. You sigh. You slam your door and walked away to meet your best friend.

"Y/N!" one of them shout your name. You look at the direction of the voice and see them running towards you.

name: Min yoongi/suga
cold,mean but sweet with his friend but only with you guys. protective when it came to family and friends. caring

Name:Jung Hoseok/hobi
cheerful,happy, protective when it came to family and friends and caring,clam.

name:Kim seokjin/jin
protective,care about his friend,happy, cheerful,like a dad take care of a kid (you,yoongi and hobi)

"okay girl~ That dress looking good" Hobi said smiling looking you up and down. "You look nice" Suga said nodding. "bruh, do some facial move. It's look like you don't mean it" you said looking at suga cold face. "What make you think I mean it?" Suga answer boldly.

"AISH! COME HERE YOU LITTLE-" You scream ready to throw hand at suga but Jin hold you while hobi was laughing at both of you. "Enough!" Jin said while suga poked his tongue at you as you trying to free yourself from Jin who was hugging your

"Stop acting up and I will let you go" Jin said. You stop fighting. Jin let you go. "OMG uhh wait huuu I can't breath. Shit that was funny" Hobi said while holding his stomach. Suga were laughing too at Hobi who was having a hard time trying to stop laughing.

"Stop stop. Come on, we have to go" Jin said. "Kim Y/n" someone called your name. All 4 of you looked at the direction. "ahhh, it's him" Hobi said "He really have the audacity to show his face here" Suga said crossing his arm over his chest. "He's that park jimin guy right?" Jin asked.

"Yep" You answer. Jimin walked towards you. As he in front of you he look at Hobi, Suga and Jin up and down. "What?" You asked in cold tone. "Here and is this your boyfriend or some? wahh you really have a lot of them huh?" Jimin said handing the flower that he bought for you and smirk while saying it.

"Watch your mouth Mr.Jimin?" Suga said. "OH! you know my name!" Jimin said. "You must tell a lot about me to them huh? You like me or some?" Jimin whispered to your ear in a flirty voice. "Why must I like someone like you? You have no manner at all. You just come here and decide to say shit about them? Be fucking real Park Jimin and didn't we make a deal yesterday? Go.TO.SIT.WITH.MY PARENTS" you said angrily pointing your finger where the guest have to sit.

"Okay. Bye" Jimin walked away to go sit with your parents. "I literally going to kill him" suga said. "It's illegal though" Hobi respond to what suga said. "Than we find another way" Jin said and walk away. "What. The. Fuck" You, Hobi and Suga said surprise because you three knew that Jin is not that type of person. "Let's just go" Hobi said walking first and you and Suga catch up to him.

continue...

Please follow and vote if you like this story <3