Four

At Jin's house

Suga park the car. Meanwhile Jin open the door to his house. Hobi carry you inside. "I'll bring her to the guest room." Hobi said. "Ok" Jin said. Hobi carry you upstairs. Suga walked towards Jin and stop in front of him. "Wait....FUCK MY CAR! SHIT I FORGOT THEM. oh noooo" Suga said screaming. Jin do a surprise face and said "You can take them tomorrow" and goes inside the house. "ah...yeah...haha" Suga said laughing at himself goes inside and close the door.

Hobi walk downstairs. "How is she?" Suga asked getting water from the fridge. "She's fine. She's a sleep" Hobi said sitting on the couch at the living room. "Good" Jin said who were also sitting at the couch. "The question is, how the hell that fuckers know where she is?" Suga said sitting on the other couch that were facing the Television. " I don't know but, don't he feel a shame in himself? after what she done to her. He acted as if those fucking shit don't happen at all. As if those shit that he done to her have no impact on her at all." Hobi said furiously. Brushing his hair back and rest his body on the couch.

"feel shame? him? if he feel shame on himself, he won't just fucking appear out of nowhere." Suga said chuckle. Jin just looked at both of them. "Jin hyung, what we going to do?" Hobi asked. "Huh? ah, asked your man to find information of him first. His family, co-workers, anyone who is related and have some sort of shit going on with him. All of them." Jin said looking at Hobi. Hobi nodded. "You Suga, make sure you keep an eyes on him. understand?" Jin said. "Yes hyung" Suga answered.

"I'll make plan to destroy him..." Jin said smirking evilly.

"Let's rest. Suga you have to take your car" Jin said standing up and walking upstairs leaving Hobi and Suga behind. "Hmm" Suga noded. "I go to sleep first. I'm fucking tired" Suga said walking towards the guest room near the straits. "Ok" Hobi said getting up and go towards the fridge to drink water.

------------

The next morning  -  at Jin's house  -  10:12 AM

Suga, Jin and Hobi already woke up and eat their breakfast that Jin cooked.

"ahh..my head" You groan as you hold your head. You hold your head while laying down. 

'What happen?' 'we graduated uni' 'go to have after party' 'mom... AH WE HAVE FAMILY DINNER WITH THAT MOTHERFUCKER FAMILY' 'oh wait...I ditch it so it's fine' 'My ex follow me' 'he...' 

"Aish no no no. Let's stop" You said looking around. You felt fimiliar until you see the mirror stand. 'It's Jin house' you thought. You got off the bed and goes downstairs. You see Jin, Suga and Hobi sitting next to each other watching Television show called 'Ugly Beauty Love: Will They Fall In Love'.....

"wah they into this kind of show? Who improve this show? It literally humiliating the 'ugly' participant. That's fucked up" You sigh as you walked to the dinner table. Nor three of them notice you yet. You open the lid and see a plate that full of food. You smile. "Oh! Y/n-ah! You awake?" Suga said. Hobi and Jin turn to looked at you. Hobi got up from the couch and walked towards you. "You ok? Did you sleep good last night? Jin's cooked your favorite. Eat. You didn't eat anything" 

"I'm okay. I sleep well last night and yes I'm hungry." You said. "Good than" Jin said and Suga nodded. "Ah! Suga your car-" you said. "I already took it and Y/n-ah, sorry we weren't there from the start. We don't know how the hell he even followed yo-" Suga said still sitting on the couch but his whole body turn to you. "It's fine. Let's not talk about him. I don't to talk about it" You said sitting down on the dinner table and start eating. Hobi and Jin nodded and continue watching the show meanwhile Suga looked at Y/n worried. 

------------

Jin's House    -    11:00 AM

"Ready?" Suga asked you. You are wearing Suga clothes. Hobi,Suga and You often come to Jin's house. That's why you are wearing Suga close and Suga size is only close that kind off close to your size. "Hmm" You said locking Jin's door. You and Suga walked towards your car. Jin and Hobi drive Suga's car. 

-----------

Your Parent's house   -   1:02 PM

"I'm so sorry about yesterday Miss Park. That girl, she should come home. I don't know where she go. Probably with her so called friends" Miss Kim said. "It's fine, I understand. She just graduated University after all. Jimin is the same. He ditch family dinner to have after party with his friends" Miss Park smile looking at Jimin who are playing with his phone. 

Doorbell ring. Miss Kim smile at Miss Park and open the door. As soon Miss Kim sees Y/n her smile faded. "Where the fuck have you been?" Miss Kim asked and her eyes looked at the figure behind You. Your mom chuckled. "You been with them? Wah...You have becoming a whore? huh? That's what you are now?" Your mom said. Your mom slaps your face. You looked at her while holding your cheeks which felt numb. Your eyes become teary. "Ma..." You said under your breath. Hobi and Suga step forwards but stopped by your mom. "Don't you fucking dare come towards her. You guys three have destroy her!! before she become her friend, she was just fine. She followed what I want. WITH NO EXCUSED! NOW LOOKED AT HER! SHE THROW TANTRUM WHEN I TOLD HER TO DO SOMETHING THAT ARE THE BEST FOR HERSELF!" Your mom shouted at them. 

"What make you think, the shit you do to me is for my best?" You said looking at your mom in the eyes while tears by tears running down your face. "what?" your mom said. "Do you think that marrying me with someone I didn't even fucking know and I didn't want to know IS THE BEST FOR ME?! MY WHOLE LIFE MOM! MY WHOLE LIFE! I FELT LIKE SHIT! BECAUSE OF YOU! YOU AND DAD DESTROY ME! NOT THEM! NOT NOBODY! YOU AND DAD ARE! YOU CONTROL ME MY WHOLE LIFE! BECAUSE OF THEM I KNOW WHAT YOU GUYS DID WERE WRONG! you destroy me not them" You said as you burst to tears and fall to the ground. Hobi run and hugged you. Suga glared at your mom meanwhile Jin glaring at someone behind your mom. Jimin. Jin is glaring Jimin. 

Suga hand become into a fist. Jimin looked at Jin who were glaring at him. "Don't you dare disrespect me. Kim Y/n! I give birth to-" "Auntie, don't go to far." Jimin said standing behind your mom. "Jimin-ah. I'm sorry. Look, what she said is a lie" "Lie? just by hearing from the way she cry and shit she says, it can be well explain what you and your husband did is fucked." "Is this how you raise your daughter? My future wife?" Jimin continue as he's eyebrow frown. Your mom eyes wide open hearing what Jimin just said. 

Jin wide open by amazed hearing what Jimin said. Suga looked at Jin. Jin noded. Suga pout and nodded seeing Jin also noded. Hobi still calming down Y/n. Petting your back slowly. "Jung Hoseok right?" Jimin said ignoring your mom standing in front of him. "Hobi hyung. All three of us is hyung's. we're older you" Hobi said in a firm voice. "Ah, I'm sorry Hobi hyung. It be the best if you brought her to her room. I don't know where her room is and plus I don't want to know where her room is so you...yea you know" Jimin said calmly and smile softly at Hobi. 

------------

Continue...

please vote and follow me if you like this story <3