"Serkan, who is it?"

"Birol, Eda is not answering her door."

The two women were surprised to see each other, making both Serkan and Mr. Birol smile at their reactions—Eda who was slightly embarrassed being seen in Serkan's room in only a robe, while Ms. Sevil was happily speechless to see Eda not in her room but in Serkan's.

"Umm...Günaydın, Birol bey and Sevil Hanim." Eda greeted, shyly smiling.

"Günaydın." added Serkan.

"Günaydın." The couple greeted.

"What can we do for you?" asked Serkan.

"We were just worried because you didn't show up to last night's dinner and also on our breakfast today and it's also almost your flight back to Istanbul and we haven't heard from you." explained Mr. Birol.

Serkan looked at his watch and indeed it was already 10 in the morning and they were flying back in an hour.

"Ah—evet, evet. Özür dilerim, we were not able to make last night's dinner and I was also not able to meet with you yesterday, Birol bey." He apologized. "Today, we also didn't realize it was already that late in the morning." He added then looked at Eda with a mischievous smile, which earned him a nudge on the side.

This caught the eyes of Mr. Birol and Ms. Sevil, making them also smile. They gave each other a knowing look, both thinking the same thing. Our plan worked. They thought.

"It seems you two got very busy..." said Ms. Sevil, smiling as she nodded past their direction, seeing the mess they had made last night—chair and lamps knocked over, the blanket, their clothes and shoes scattered on the floor.

Eda and Serkan couldn't help but shyly smile and avoid eye contact as they slightly felt embarrassed getting caught—just like two teenagers.

"We'll pay for any damages." Serkan said, clearing his throat.

"Merak etme, it's fine. I really like how you redecorated the room. I fully support it." Ms. Sevil smiled.

"Tamam. We're glad you're good. Just let us know if you wanna reschedule the flight and stay a little longer." Mr. Birol said.

"This place is wonderful but we promised our daughter we'll be home today." responded Eda.

"Tamam. We'll see you soon then. Teşekkür ederim for coming to London." said Mr. Birol. "We hope you had a great stay." He then playfully smiled.

"Teşekkür ederim. Görüşürüz." responded Eda and Serkan before closing the door as Mr. Birol and Ms. Sevil left.

"That was interesting." said Serkan as he looked at Eda.

"They were clearly setting us up." She pointed out.

"And they did a great job with it." He answered. "Especially when you gave me a kiss the other night after dinner." He chuckled at the memory of a tipsy Eda.

"Ne?" Eda, who had no recollection of what happened, was confused.

"Evet. You kissed me the other night. You had a little too much champagne and became way too flirty and suggestive." He raised his brows and playfully smiled at her.

"Yampadım! You said nothing happened."

"I was being a gentleman, Eda." He reasoned. "I was even the one who pulled away from the kiss." He pointed out.

"Now...just imagine if I hadn't stopped myself and gave in to your kiss. I wonder what would've happened." He added, looking flirtatiously at Eda.

—------------------