Part 12

12.

Hello again :) Enjoy!

And tell me what you think :)

I've been depending on the overgrownToo many lovers that I'll never knowCounting my losses as I let them goHeavy the water as I sink below...

Down down deep downDown deep downDown down deep down

Oh won't you be my livewire?

Make me feel like I'm set on fire

Your love will take me higher and higher

Oh won't you be my livewire?

I've been pretending all my shots are blownCover my heart up never let it showI'm shaking it off to find a higher lowSo heavy the waterOh so heavy the water falling...

Down down deep downDown deep downDown down deep down

Oh won't you be my livewire?

Make me feel like I'm set on fire

Your love will take me higher and higher

Oh won't you be my livewire?

Demi

I panic. Where can she be? Someone found us? Did someone kidnap her? Why her and not me?! Oh, god... I knew she was missing during the last minutes of my so called sleep. Where I tossed around and sweat ran down my skin. I throw the cover aside and walk out of the door. I check the outside area of the boat.

Empty.

I decide to walk down the right side of the boat and struggle hard not to fall into the water.

Nothing

I turn around, walk down the right side of the boat, look down to keep my balance and bump into something cold and wet.

I yelp as some slippery arms embrace me and pull me close.

Her scent. It's Naya. I relax and meet her gaze.

"Where have you been?", I whisper yell

"I took a swim. You were sweating like hell and I needed to cool off.."

"Why didn't you say anything? I was scared that someone found us and took you away", I almost sob

"Aww, baby..", Naya pecks my forehead gently "You were sleeping peacefully and I thought you wouldn't even notice that I've been away for a while..I'm sorry.."

"It's ok", I admit. Maybe, but just maybe my reaction was a bit over the top..

"You know that you're still sweaty.."

"And do you know that you're dripping?!", I shoot back "Join me in the shower", I say seductively in her ear, before I turn around and walk inside.

I hear some noise behind me, unzipping while I walk further into the inside of the boat and enter the bathroom to strip down to my underwear. It's not usual underwear, it's my thong and a bikini top.. not really fitting but I don't care right now.

"Stay like that", I hear Naya's voice demand. I nod and walk into the shower, followed by her. I turn on the water and relax as the warm liquid touches my body.

A moan escapes my mouth as Naya presses her bare body against mine and starts to kiss my neck. She kisses her way down towards my sweet spot.

"Sensitive area there", I warn her, feel her smirk against my skin before she begins to suck which earns her another low moan.

She then fumbles around and with my bikini top. She struggles and I feel that she holds something else in her hands but I don't know what yet. My bikini top falls to the ground. Naya's left hand starts to massage my breast and presses me closer to her body as she grinds against me and continues to suck my neck like a vampire. I groan as her hand leaves my breast and suddenly slips behind the fabric of my thong and covers my core.

"Naya", I breathe out. Her lips stop sucking and I cry out as the tip of her tongue trails upward to my ear lobe, nibbles onto it.

My body reacts to every contact, every movement she makes and is electrified. I feel like every ounce of my skin is burning of desire. I humph and pout as she removes her fingers of doing magic where I need her the most. She strips my thong down and then she places something against my clit. It feels like silicon, but before I can take a look a heavy vibration rushes through my body, making my knees go weak. I don't have a clue what she's doing, while her left hand steadies my body, but it's overwhelming.

"Scream baby, no one can hear you", she whispers cause she knows deep down I'm a screamer and second, I'm holding back.

She breathes against my neck and I lose it. I moan out loud and uncontrolled as the vibration increases and I'm slowly getting to the point of my climax.

"God, you're so sexy, D", Naya slips out

I lift my right arm and grab the back of her head, dig my fingers into her thick hair. "Nay..", I scream

"That's my girl, scream my name", she says haskily

"Oh....", I close my eyes, feel the warm feeling inside my body, the excitement

One last cry; "NAYA!!", and I reached my high.

She still has me moaning as she lets me ride out my orgasm while she slows the vibration and then removes it.

She turns me around, picks me up and throws me onto our bed.