the royal party

Everyone was getting ready for Daisy's party except for Junior he didn't like parties and he didn't want to go "Jr you know you can't be alone by yourself, especially away from your father."

"But Kamek parties suck because all the adults will be too busy getting drunk! Instead of playing with us kids!" Jr said being forced to wear a tiny suit.

"And where in the world did you learn this?" Kamek asked lifting Junior's head "I may be a kid Kamek but I'm not stupid I watch how all of you adults act at parties."

Kamek sighs softly "You aren't stupid! And you never will be, but you are still too young for all that adult stuff you are telling me about," he said brushing Junior's hair.

Soon there was a knock at the door making Junior jump a little "You may come in" Kamek said as Bowser came into the room "Hey bud are you ready to go?"

Junior looked down huffing a little fire out of his mouth as Bowser sat down next to him "What's wrong bud?" He asked blowing fire back at him a little bit getting a giggle out of Junior.

"Do all of us have to go to this stupid party?" Junior said looking at Bowser "Junior we talked about this..." he said messing up his hair a bit.

"But" before Junior could finish Bowser stopped him picking him up "No buts we promised Daisy we would come" Junior huffed at his dad as Kamek fixed his hair.

Someone else knocks on the door as Bowser was getting up "Come in" he said as Mario came in "Everyone is ready and waiting is Junior ready?"

Bowser looked at Junior wanting him to answer as Junior sighs "Yeah I'm ready..." Mario looked at Junior smiling.

"Well I'll let Peach know you guys are on your way see you on the ship," Mario said leaving the room as Junior started messing with his tie leaving the room with Bowser and Kamek.

As everyone was on the ship now Luigi noticed Junior trying to destroy his suit going over to him "Junior sweetie what are you doing?"

Junior stopped what he was doing huffing "I don't want to go to this stupid party I wanna go home and play on the Wii."

Luigi sighs softly picking up Junior and taking him under the ship to Peach's sewing room "What's so bad about parties that you hate them so much?" He asked as he sewed his suit back up messing up a little bit.

Junior looked down staying quiet as Luigi lifted his head staring at Junior "You know you can talk to me about this" he said softly smiling at him.

"I don't like parties because all the adults either talk about royal business or that yucky stuff about kissing or getting married," Junior said huffing looking at his suit and sticking his tongue out.

Luigi slowly looked at the suit getting an idea and looking back at Junior "Why don't you give your suit a makeover?" He said as Junior's eyes lit up "What do you mean mama?"

Luigi smiled putting Junior down "Grab any silk fabric or something that sparks your interest and I'll add it to your suit" Junior looked around then back at Luigi.

Luigi nods as Junior grabbed a lot of fabric for his suit while Luigi thought about a design then there was a knock at the door "Come in!" he said as Wendy came in "Mama?" Luigi looks at Wendy "What's up baby girl?" He asked smiling.

Wendy looked at Junior's suit and then at Luigi "Do you think you can do something like that to my dress?" Luigi looked over at Junior smiling looking back at Wendy "Of course it's going to be a while till we get to Daisy's castle so why not!"

Wendy gasped smiling big "Really!" Luigi nods as Wendy grabbed some things Junior joined her both laughing and giggling as Bowser enters the room seeing Luigi adding stuff to Wendy's dress.