the kooplings two parents

[Warning fluff and maybe smut]

Luigi slowly woke up looking around seeing Bowser next to him blushing a little feeling his muscles then going up to his face rubbing his cheek softly, slowly getting up as the king slept.

Luigi slowly walked to the door looking at Bowser making sure not to wake him leaving the room walking around the hallways.

Luigi walked around he heard voices putting his ear on the door hearing the kids "so when is dad going to get us a mom, grandpa?."

"I don't know but it's best not to think about it for now little ones" someone said "what if Luigi became our mom."

Someone else said as Luigi knocked on the door "come in!" A kid said as Luigi opened the door "Mama!" The kooplings yelled jumping on Luigi "hey kids how are you feeling after-a well you know."

"If you mean the bathroom stuff we're ok we've seen worse" "what do you mean?" "Before Bowser adopted them is what they mean" Kamek said going to some books picking them up Luigi helps him smiling.

Kamek watch as the kids told Luigi stories of when they were little living with Bowser putting the books away when he saw Luigi holding a spell book and read some of the spells.

Seeing a lot of dangerous ones but one caught his eyes "weaod doceke montisa" he said and Jr started floating gasping "mama is a wizard!"

Wendy looked at Jr floating above her "um mama Luigi I think you should put him down now" she said a little worried.

"Alright Roy, Morton grab Jr" he said as the boys grabbed Jr "eoqpx zayer haque" he said as Jr slowly lower down.

"That was awesome!" Jr said running over to Luigi jumping up and down "again!"

"Not now sweetie but maybe next time maybe" Luigi said giving the book back to Kamek smiling before sitting down sighing softly "I guess I'm a little light headed."

He said as the kids sat next to him "your not going to get sick again are you?" "No no I'll be alright but I just need a lot of sun."

Luigi rubbed Ludwigs shell while Wendy started painting his nails as Kamek played some music.

"I'll be right back I'm going to go check up on Bowser" Kamek said leaving the room as three hours passed by as Luigi was getting his hair curled.

Bowser comes in the room "your supposed to be resting greenie" he said going up to him "also I like the new look" he said sitting down "thank you Wendy did it."

Wendy finished his hair "there!" She said smiling "done mama Luigi!" Wendy said showing him "oh wowie zowie! This looks amazing sweetheart!"

He said smiling as Bowser messed with one of his curls "you look beautiful" he whispered shocking Luigi looking at him "what?" "What?"

Both Luigi and Bowser said looking at each other, Luigi blushed looking at him as Bowser looked away coughing softly as the kids jumped on both of them.

Luigi laughed getting pushed next to Bowser smiling as Bowser hugged everyone even Luigi who was really close to him.

All the kids ran off as Luigi and Bowser were alone Bowser looked at Luigi "do you want to go to my garden?"

He asked as Luigi looked confused "you have a garden?" "Yes" "I would love to see it" he said getting picked up by Bowser.

Luigi looked at Bowsers guards waving as they waved back smiling then Bowser opened a door to the garden "wowie zowie" he said looking around.

As Luigi got put down he slowly walked around looking at all the flowers "you have a lot of roses even gerbera daisy's" he said looking at them before Bowser gave him a rose smelling.

It looking at Bowser smiling making Bowser blush smiling back holding out his hand as Luigi put his hand on Bowser's "is this some kind-a of date?" "Do you want it to be?" "A little bit."

Luigi and Bowser got closer to each other as if they were going to kiss getting closer and closer.

when they finally kissed each other Luigi wrapped his arms around Bowsers neck.

Bowser slowly picked him up kissing his neck hearing noise coming from Luigi when he bit his shoulder he got a moan holding Luigi closer.

Luigi's face was as red as the roses stopping Bowser "are you uncomfortable?" "No no it's not that" "did I hurt you?" "No I um I want-a be somewhere more private."

Luigi said hiding his face from embarrassment but Bowser moved his hands kissing his lips again "as you wish" he said leaving the garden.

Once they went inside Kamek showed up "there you two are Luigi your brother is here and so is Daisy but she's here for Bowser."

He said as Luigi got down looking at Bowser leaving him and Kamek alone seeing Mario at the entrance of the castle "Mario!"

He said hugging him "Luigi thank goodness your-a ok!" He said hugging Luigi back then saw the bite "did Bowser do this?!" Luigi looked then quickly hid it.

"No no one of the kids bit me by accident he's still learning" Luigi said hoping he would buy it "alright but it looks like they didn't bite to hard how are you feeling?"

"Just fine actually but your not here to chit-chat are-a you?" "No I'm not but you look comfortable here is there something your not telling me is it Bowser?"

"Is it that obvious?" "Yes" "well we've been getting close I mean the kids have been calling me mama he hasn't come for the princess!"

"Ok ok you multiple good points how about this I'll let you stay here" he said rubbing his eyes sighing softly "just promise me you'll visit and be safe?"

"I promise Mario thank you" he said hugging Mario tightly as he hugged Luigi back smiling "if Bowser does anything that hurts you, you tell me got it?"

"Yes Mario" he said giggling letting him go as he heard guards yell "that's my queue!" Mario said running off waving at Luigi.

Luigi waved back going back inside before getting picked up by a giant hand looking at Bowser blushing "how's your neck?" "It's ok."

Bowser took Luigi to his bedroom putting Luigi on the giant bed locking the door looking at Luigi who was laying on the bed "do you like it?"

"It's very comfortable" he said before Bowser slid him up to the pillows kissing his lips again as Luigi kissed back.

Bowser started kissing the bite mark he left on Luigi hearing moans coming out of Luigi "Bowser~" Luigi moaned out as Bowser slowly lifted his shirt kissing his chest slowly going down.

Getting more moans from Luigi as his face was as red as a tomato but there was a knock at the door "who is it?" Bowser said sounding angry and Luigi was a little disappointed.

"It's me sir you have a royal meeting very soon" Kamek said as Bowser looked at Luigi kissing his neck again getting a soft moan "when I'm back we'll continue this ok?~"

He said smirking as Luigi was a red mess "ok" he said as Bowser unlocked the door leaving the room.

End of chapter 7