the plumber and princess

Mario was back at the castle after yelling at Bowser for doing the devil's tango with Luigi.

But Luigi always managed to calm him down and now he was walking around the castle seeing some Toads running around then he saw Peach.

He was still processing that he was going to marry her it still felt like a dream.

Mario took a deep breath before getting poked by captain Toad "oh hello sir" he said, "hello Mario still nervous?"

"Yes sadly" "well stuff like this happens a lot I remember her parents being like this before they passed" "what were they like?"

"They were the best parents a princess could ask for" "I bet Peach always looked up to them."

"Indeed she did," Captain Toad said standing next to Mario smiling as Mario smiled back.

Peach looked over at Mario smiling and watching him from afar "you seem happy your majesty."

"It's because I'm finishing going to marry this amazing man," she said looking at Toadworth who smiled at her.

"Your father would have loved to meet him and your mother would be proud" "thank you Toadworth "your welcome princess or should I say, queen."

"Princess is fine for now," Peach said smiling as Toadworth nodded walking over to Mario talking to him a little bit then patting his back and leaving.

Mario looked over at Peach smiling and walking over to her "hello majesty" he said bowing down as Peach giggled "hello Mario it's good to see you."

"As it is with you," Mario said smiling "how was your trip to Bowser's castle?"

"Don't even get me started with Bowser and right now I don't want to talk about him because I'll probably talk about him all day."

Peach couldn't help but laugh smiling at Mario "only a week away" she said smiling "indeed I already gave Luigi the invitation" "and Bowser?"

"It says plus one on it I'm sure he'll join him," he said as Peach rolled her eyes smiling and kissing Mario's cheek.

Mario smiled walking around the castle with Peach as a week went by Mario was putting on a suit.

Walking back and forth in the room nervous when Luigi came in "hey big bro."

"Hey bro," he said tying his tie a little badly as Luigi smiled helping him "you are going to be alright the wedding is going to go great."

He said as Mario sighs "it's not that" "then what is it?" "Peach told me at the end of the day that we would be king and queen at sunset."

"Wow you have a lot on your shoulders," Luigi said sitting down and patting the bed as Mario sat down next to Luigi sighing softly.

"I'm scared Luigi" he blurted out surprising Luigi who rubbed his back "is it because you'll become king or is it because you are getting married?"

"A little bit of both" Mario said before someone knocked on the door "come in," he said as Toadworth came in "are you ready Mario?"

He asked as Mario looked at Luigi who looked back at him "you are going to do great Mario" Mario smiled at Luigi before getting up.

"I'm ready" he followed Toadworth to the wedding as Mario stands at the alter looking at everyone that was there.

Almost all of Peach's subjects were there sitting, waiting for the princess to show up then Mario looked at the best men and women.

On Mario's side, there was Luigi, Captain Toad, prince Peasley, and Yoshi

Then he looked over at Peach's side seeing Daisy and Rosalina who smiled at Mario.