the kingdom doctor

Roy looks around before running off to Luigi's room slowly opening the door and going to his bed "mama Luigi?"

He said seeing if Luigi was awake as Luigi slowly faced him "hey Roy what do you need?" He asked, "c-can I sleep with you for a while?"

Roy asked as Luigi slowly got closer to the wall "come on sweetie" he said as Roy's tail wagged fast getting on the bed and joining Luigi smiling.

Roy yawns softly hugging Luigi slowly falling asleep as Luigi hugged him back "I hope you get better mama Luigi" "I hope so too Roy"

Iggy and Lemmy came into the room seeing Roy sleeping with Luigi and decided to join them getting on the bed as Luigi chuckled "I don't mind you all joining me just be careful."

Iggy squeaks hugging Luigi as well Luigi smiled slowly falling asleep before feeling the bed move even more seeing that all the kids sighing.

Kamek was looking for the kids finding Mario and Bowser "have either one of you seen the kids?" He asked as Bowser looked at Kamek "no idea but we're almost there I see the kingdom now."

Mario looked out the window seeing toads run around thinking Peach was going to be kidnapped again Mario sighs softly looking at Bowser and Kamek talk for a bit.

Then a guard showed up "your majesty the kids are with Luigi do you want me to remove them?" He asked as everyone looked at the guard.

"Show me," Bowser said being taken to Luigi's room slowly opened the door and saw all the kids come in and out of the bathroom but Luigi wasn't in bed hearing coughing in the bathroom.

Mario also heard it running into the bathroom seeing the kids trying to help Luigi seeing him hold his side as blood ran down his chin looking at the floor.

Mario gasped running over to Luigi checking his eyes and seeing the blue eyes become lighter "Mario?" Luigi said looking at him.

"We're almost there bro just hang on a little longer ok?" Mario asked holding Luigi's face "he's freezing Bowser put more wood in the fireplace!"

He said as Bowser did just that putting big ones in the fireplace and blowing fire in it as Mario sat next to the fireplace hugging Luigi trying his best to warm him up.

Six hours passed and Luigi was just getting worst by the minute Mario was trying his best to keep Luigi warm by this point as Bowser picked up the speed to the mushroom kingdom Luigi looked at his hands.

"That-a lot of blood Mario," Luigi said trying his best not to throw up "I know Luigi it's going to be a while just hang on."

Bowser suddenly stops the ship runs to Luigi's room and goes up to the brothers picking them up in each hand and running back to the top of the ship.

"We're here," he said jumping down and running to the castle doors Luigi started coughing up blood Bowser slammed the castle doors open seeing the princess.

Bowser let Mario down looking at Luigi cleaning the blood from his face and trying to move his hand but Luigi wouldn't let him taking the heat from it.

A doctor ran over making Luigi lay down on a moving bed taking him to a room.

Two hours passed by and everyone was still waiting for the doctor to show up Peach looked at Bowser "why is Bowser still here."

"I don't know but just ignore him for now," Mario said as a doctor walked up to them "Mario?"

The doctor said seeing Mario get up "your brother made a great recovery but it's best he rest for maybe up to five or seven days but make sure he is at least getting sun so he can get vitamin D."