Mama Luigi

The kooplings come into the room looking at Mario and Luigi, Mario got worried thinking they were going to attack him looking back at them.

Ludwig went up to them "is mama gonna be ok Mario?" Mario gave a confused look "wah?" He asked looking at him, Ludwig pointed at Luigi "mama?"

He said as Luigi slowly opened his eyes seeing the kids "hey kids" he said smiling a little weakly as the kids got on the bed hugging him and Mario.

Wendy squeezed herself onto Luigi's lap hugging him "are you going to be ok mama?" "Yes, Wendy i-" as he was talking he thought about it for a moment.

"Wait... I just realized why..... are you kids calling me.... mama?" He asked Mario looked at the door seeing Bowser.

The kids looked at Bowser "can we tell him, daddy?" Morton asked as Luigi looked confused "how about we... wait before telling.... me anything I don't think...... I'll handle it"

he said holding his side being laid down by Mario getting up and going over to Bowser pulling him out of the room "what the hell did-a you tell the kids about my brother!"

He said getting angry "well I might have um," Bowser said trying to think of what to say so Mario wouldn't yell it out "you know how it's been months since I kidnapped the princess?"

"Yes-a what about it," he said as Bowser takes a deep breath "well those past few months I might have... um fallen in love with someone else."

Mario looked at Bowser waiting to know who it was till he saw one of the kooplings leave Luigi's room.

Mario decided to ignore it but what both of them didn't know is that the kids took Luigi to the kitchen trying to help him feel better seeing Kamek.

"Hi, grandpa!" All the kooplings said helping Luigi sit down as Kamek looked over "oh my what happened to him?"

"We don't know we were hoping you could help him or at least know what to do?" Iggy said getting Luigi a glass of water and giving it to him "here mama" "thank... you Iggy."

Luigi said smiling taking a few sips as Kamek checked his head and chest "he doesn't have a cold but it feels like he's having trouble breathing, Larry can you start a fire please."

he asked as Larry nodded running off Luigi tried standing up but Kamek stopped him "are you nervous?" "A little bit," Luigi said getting a bowl of soup "kids why don't you go play while me and Kamek talk?."

"Ok mama," the kooplings said running off "Kamek can I ask you something?" Luigi asked looking at Kamek "Sure what is it?"

"Why am I here and more importantly why are the kids calling me mama don't get me wrong I always wanted to be a parent it's just.."

"Did Bowser not tell you yet?" Kamek asked, "Tell me what?" Luigi said looking confused he was getting a little strong but was still weak so Kamek had to use magic just to feed Luigi.

"I'm sorry Luigi but Bowser made me swear to him that I wouldn't tell you till he did" "when is he going to tell me?" "That I do not know."

Luigi finished his soup getting suddenly cold sneezing a little bit remembering he was still in a wedding dress.

"do you have anything I could wear that won't get bloody?" Luigi asked "I might have something for you," Kamek said waving his wand around and changing his clothes.

Luigi looked at himself "not bad Kamek" he said feeling warm now when both Bowser and Mario ran in seeing Luigi clearly out of breath.

"Hey, guys are you two ok?" Luigi asked wanting to stand but didn't have the strength to push himself up Mario went up to him.

"Are you feeling-a alright Luigi?" He asked taking his gloves off and feeling his face "Mario I'm ok I promise"

Luigi suddenly sneezed again covering his face and making Mario worry even more "we're almost at the kingdom so for now you really should rest."

Luigi sighs softly getting picked up by Bowser "I know a room he can stay in to keep warm" he said as Luigi was a red mess holding onto one of Bowser's claws.

Bowser opened the door to a room that had a fireplace next to the bed at a little bit, Bowser went up to the bed, lay down Luigi then faced the fireplace putting logs in it.

Then he blew fire on the wood setting it up "there that should keep you warm" he said as the kids came into the room "is mama Luigi ok?" Roy asked making Mario very confused again.

Mario looked at Bowser still not knowing why they were calling Luigi that sighing sitting next to Luigi and seeing him slowly fall asleep.

"Goodnight Luigi," Mario said slowly getting up as everyone else was leaving but Bowser stayed a little longer.

Going up to Luigi and slowly kissing his lips before leaving and closing the door Luigi opened his eyes touching his lips and blushing a lot 'he kissed me he kissed me!'

Is all he could think about hiding his face with his hands and it was his first kiss as well he took deep breaths.

Trying his best to go back to sleep and soon falls asleep dreaming about Bowser blushing a lot hiding his face in the pillow

Two hours passed and Luigi was starting to get cold again till he heard someone putting wood in the fireplace turning around seeing Mario "Mario?"

Mario jumped looking at Luigi "hey Luigi how are you feeling" he asked feeling his forehead.

"sleepy, cold, feel like I need to throw up, constantly feel like I'm being kicked in the ribs" Luigi said looking at Mario "but at least it's not worsening."

Mario smiled knowing Luigi was trying to distract him from the illness "good to know you still have your humor bro."

Luigi chuckled softly looking at him "how do you feel?" Mario sighs softly "in love, fear-a about my baby brother, surprised to-a hear the kids call my brother mama."

Luigi chuckled "yeah that's definitely new" he said then grabbed his stomach "Mario I need to know are we even close to the kingdom?"

Mario grabbed his hand "yes we're almost there i promise you we'll get you help" Luigi nods holding onto Mario's hand "I still hate the hospital" "I know Luigi... I know."

End of chapter 5