the big problem

Mario was starting to get flashes of Luigi dead in his arms taking deep breaths here and there.

Bowser only watched not wanting to push his buttons any more than he already did.

"Mario if you want we can take a seat somewhere" "No-a Bowser I'm a fine ok please-a drop it."

"You are not! Red I mean you've been quiet after the fight for almost three hours."

"I want-a to keep it that-a-way so please drop it," Mario said getting a little angry.

"No red if you keep this hidden it will only hurt you more I... I'm not that good with words or maybe I am but."

"All I know is if you keep this to yourself it will hurt not only you but the people around you... I think"

Mario couldn't help but chuckle as he leaned on the wall sliding down it as tears ran down his face.

Bowser slowly sat next to him "talk to me I probably won't know what to say but I'll at least listen."

"I... I saw-a him... in my arm.... he wouldn't move-a he... he... he was dead-a in my arms."

"There was.... blood everywhere... all over-a my hands and.... and..."

He could barely finish his sentence as he sobbed holding his knees and then his hands.

I stared at my hand constantly seeing blood on them and then at my baby brother's dead body.

I wanted to scream I wanted to fight this feeling and put it back in the darkness.

But it had a tight grip around me I couldn't hear I couldn't scream I couldn't move.

Out of all the people to see me like this it had to be Bowser not once has he seen me like this.

Not even my brother has seen me like this I hated this I hate this version of me.

People would always judge me when I even showed emotions like these as I tried my best to hide them.

I just wanted to hide I wanted this to stop I could feel my heart in my throat and it hurt so much.

Bowser pulled me into... a hug what is this why is he.... hugging me why isn't he making fun of me.

I listened to his heart beating as he took deep breaths was he trying to calm me down.

I slowly followed his breathing able to hear now looking at him.

"Are you feeling ok shortie?" He asked I still couldn't speak I wanted to so badly but I couldn't.

Mario soon calmed down taking deep breaths as Bowser slowly let him go "how do you feel?"

"Terrible-a b-but I've been-a th-though worse," I said stuttering then biting my tongue and getting away from Bowser waiting for him to laugh.

But he never did he simply patted my back "Mario I think you should sit this one out for a while to clear your head."

I looked at him thinking about it knowing for a fact he wouldn't leave me alone if I didn't.

"Fine only because-a I don't want you-a on my back," Mario said though a shaken voice still biting his tongue.

"Good because I wasn't asking you to" Bowser replied as he and Mario left the floor they were on "you don't have to follow me you know that right?"

"I'm making sure you are doing it," Bowser said looking at the camera and then back at Mario.

"Why so you can make fun of me?"

"Mario we've hated for a long time but I'm not going to make fun of you because of something I saw."