" Yea, you always gave me those stupid puppy eyes. I couldn't say no."

I gasp acting offended, " You wanted to say no?"

" No." He quickly said. " I liked being by you..obviously."

I smile a bit more, " You know, you were the master of puppy eyes. Everytime we fought you did, or asked me what was wrong."

He squints his eyes, " I don't give you puppy eyes."

" Your the CEO for stupid puppy eyes. You used your eyes all the time."

He puts a strand of hair behind my ear, " So, what I'm hearing is that you like my eyes?"

" Maybe."

He hums in response having that stupid grin on his face as he turns to grab a shirt so he was fully clothed.

" I'll be down in a second, occupy our guest." Cato jokes.

" One more thing." I quickly say.

" Fine Kaylaya... I'll kiss you, stop begging me.." He says leaning in. I push his head, " No, that's not what I was going to say." I ran my finger over his cut. "What was that from?"

He winces a little bit, " A knife."

My face falls, " A knife?!"

He grabs my hand kissing it, " Yea, a wounded kid pulled a knife on me when I was trying to help him. And no, I didn't kill him. I just knocked him out. The one time I tried to be nice."

I nod, " I'll fix it up later." I gently kiss him. " I'm so glad your back."

He smiles kissing me back. " I am to." He again stares with such a love struck look making me smile.

I push his forehead with my hand, " Hurry up."

I go downstairs to Priya going through our fridges, she looked over, " Took you long enough."

I roll my eyes sitting on the couch, " Cato will be down soon."

She sighs dramatically flopping herself over the couch, " But I want food now."

" If I hear you whine one more time Kentwell, you'll be walking home." Cato droned coming down the steps looking over the couch at her. " And stop sitting like that. That's how you break the couch."

Priya summersaults half falling on the floor, " Sorry mom." She retorts.

" Better." He says.

" Hurry up, I'm hungry." I tease giving him a grin. He spins around sending me a look " I made you hungry?"

My face turns into a scowl, " No, I just didn't eat anything decent the last couple days."

He smiles licking his lips, " Yea, sure."

Priya looks disgusted, " You two are horrible."

" Then leave." Cato buts in.

She smiles sweetly, " And leave you? Never."

He scoffs going back to what he was doing while Priya and I wait.

Priya yawns stretching her arms, " Well, what are we doing today?"

Cato brings me a plate, sitting down. He circles his finger towards all of us, "We... aren't doing anything." Then he points at me then at him, " But we are staying here."