The Night Walk

Preston's Pov:
8:49PM
I pack my bag and so does bri, we make eye contact and I smile lightly so does she. "You ready for tonight?" I say chuckling "So ready!". We plan to meet up with everyone at around 9:00PM for the family gathering at my mom and dad's house

Brianna's Pov:
8:54PM
Preston and I finished packing and we're on our way to the ground floor. We enter the elevator with 3 other people also seemingly heading down to the ground floor. We make it and the doors of the elevator open, from there we see the rest of the family! I run to my mom and Preston jogs to follow.

Preston's Pov:
9:00PM
I hug my family one by one and once all he greetings are finished and started to walk. We decided that we weren't going to bring cars and just enjoy the beautiful streets of Dallas! Besides the house wasn't that far away from mine and bri's apartment. After joking around we made it to this sketchy looking street..
I turn around and see the people from the elevator right behind us..

David's Pov (Preston's Dad):
9:04PM
"Uhm dad" I hear as Preston tugs on my jacket a little uneasy "What's up?" Preston looks back and says "Those people are following us, they have been following us since we left our apartment" "Preston maybe they are going somewhere close to where we're going?" Bri says jumping in the conversation "I guess so" He then goes back to the position he was in before but still looking tense

Brianna's Pov:
9:05PM
They still seem to be following us. I hear them coming closer and closer until..

Keeley's Pov (Preston's Sister):
9:07PM
THOSE GUYS GRABBED PRESTON AND BRI!
They grabbed preston and covered his mouth and grabbed his torso
They grabbed bri by her arms. They dragged them to a ally way and we ran as fast as we could when suddenly we were threatened with the third guy with a gun. Loaded and ready to fire.

Preston's Pov:
9:10PM
They took me and threw me against a fence. The ally was pretty big surrounded by concrete blocks, a dumpster against one of the buildings, and the fence that I was thrown on. I looked for bri and the guy was still holding her.
Suddenly I see my family and one of the mysterious people shout "Kay so here's the deal your son has a lot of money so we can beat up your son or we can beat up your son." He said with a grin on his face. I suddenly froze and realized that I am probably going to have the worst pain in my life. I get up and try to say something but one of them already took and hit. I grab his arm and slam him to the ground.

Brianna's Pov:
9:14PM
I struggle out of the man's grasp and punch him, buying me some time to run to Preston. I could see the fear in our families eyes but I wasn't gonna let these guys bring us down. Preston punches the man's arm and the man pushes him to the wall and tries to choke him. I quickly push him away and Preston falls to the ground grasping for air.
Then the other one comes charging at me and I run..

Preston's Pov:
9:16PM
I get up and see bri getting chased. I try to get up but get kicked in the stomach landing right behind the dumpster where my family can't see me. Great just great. I get up and hit him with the strength I had left. He took my head and started to smash it against the wall. Again and again. I see my blood dripping until suddenly I fall to the ground and it goes pitch black...

Brianna's Pov:
9:20PM
"No.. NOOO!!" I try to run to Preston's helpless unconscious body but I get grabbed and they put some device over me and Preston's mouth. Slowly I start to fall and see nothing and hear nothing..

David's Pov:
9:29PM
"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!?" I look over to my wife and see her on the ground crying with Brianna's mom. Calab, Keeley, Josh, and Daka look stunned. "Now that we have them.. it's time for the rest of the family.." He smirked and signaled. Suddenly more strange figures take us one by one putting the devices around our mouths. We fight back but we we're unsuccessful. Everything is black..

-Signing off g00bling