Chapter 1-The Hero she saw.

This a Remake of my old fanfic.

Mc looks-

before isekai

after Isekai

after Isekai

***
Mc pov

'Hiro Takeru' (MC) is 18 years old university student who lives a boring life in Japan with his brother. He lost his parents in a fire accident when he was 11 and his brother is 6.

Now he is coming to pick up his brother who is playing online games and practicing to participate in tournaments.

Hiro: "Hey, Haruto, stop playing games and start studying for exams."

Haruto: "pfff, like you are the one to say that. First, you should do that"

Hiro: tch

Then both of them started to cross the road, but suddenly a car rushed towards them. Seeing this Hiro tried to push his brother, but Before Hiro can push him, the car already reached them, and just before it can hit them a Magic circle surrounded them. Then Hiro and his brother vanished from that place.

****

Year 844, inside Wall Maria.

MC POV

A young man suddenly screams while waking up from sleep in the forest.

"ahhhhh"

'what the... Fuck has happened' he opened his eyes and saw his surroundings, he saw green grass and trees. he remembers that he lives in the city so there is no place like this in his city.

'Where I am? ' then he remembers everything. ' did I die? ' no it doesn't feel like an afterlife. Wait! where is my brother?

He search his surroundings but he didn't find his brother. First, where I am? did I come to another world like in manga and novels?

???: yes, we came to another world.

Hiro: what! Who are you?

He heard a voice that gave his whole body chills. Hiro searches his surroundings to see anyone. But he didn't see anyone.