their insacure, Pennywise

He's a bloody clown dude, of course he's going to be insecure. When you go out to get groceries or meet with your (non existant) friends and tell him about your day he'll feel horrible. He feels horrible because he knows he can never be human and make you feel normal or feel normal himself.

One day after you went out he went out himself, in an attempt to be normal. He walked slightly hunched over so he didn't look st tall with his rough hands near his chest for comfort. Although people were still scared of him for obvious reasons, he's like a 7'0 clown. This made him feel worse and he sprinted back home on four legs when the 'talk people' as he likes to call them (news broadcasters) started to follow him.

Once he got home he started to whine, sob ect on the floor like a hurt animal. When you saw a quick frame of him on the news from the bar you were in you sprinted home, similar to him however, you were no where as fast. Your heart broke once you entered your home, you were met with a wailing penny on the cold floor. Swiftly you barreled towards him, engulfing him in your arms. For what was about 2 hours penny just sobbed into your shoulder while holding you, very, tightly.

"I-m s-so so-rry.." penny pretty much yelled into your shoulder, you waited for him to stop crying and explain before asking anything.

"I c-can't be no-rmal like the other humans. You-youd be better w-ithout me.." penny shamefully admitted into your shoulder yet again. This made you feel bad for not noticing how horrible he felt and that he felt you'd be better without, well, him.

"Penny.. no. I love you, and only you, okay?" You sternly said lifting him from your shoulder to look at his shimmering gold and Amber eyes.

He licked your cheek gentally as a response, just as an animal would. A 7'0 clown looking animal, a 7'0 clown looking animal who loves you very much.

Sorry this one's short, it's also rlly cringe, my bad dudes and dude-etts and dude-whatevers.