their insecure, Billy & Stu

We all know that Billy and Stu aren't the most.. stable people to say the least. Stu can't take anything seriously and is hyperactive while Billy has aggression issues, bad ones at that.

One day you just couldn't take it anymore. Billy came in angry as ever after, Stu slowly tailing him jumping around just as per usual.
As Billy was obviously aggressive at the moment, you didn't want to get in his way so you sensibly went to Stu to ask him why - exactly - he was so hyper.

"Hey Stu!" You bellowed softly to him, making sure to not disturb Billy further in hit silent, still fit of rage.

"HIYA!" Stu exclaimed as loudly as possible making Billy snap his head towards you two, finally snapping.

"SHUT THE F*CK UP, STU!" Billy screamed rage filled from across the room. Stu fearfully almost jumped back from the anger and hatred in his voice.

Billy then began to storm his way across the living room, not fully in control of his angered body. Your brave self stepped in between Billy and Stu when a stinge of pain - no, worse began to spread across your eye..

Only then did you look up to see Billy covering his now quivering, chapped lips and Stu rushing to your aid but, you'd had enough. You quickly grabbed anything of importance to you and ran for the door, followed by two crying boys however, by then you had already mounted yourself on your motorcycle (cool dude) and sped off to you're lone apartment.

Sad :(

Hello Lizfuckedurmom btw, ur nice ;)