their insecure, Bubba sawyer

Bubba was working on skinning a dead victim when someone had made a ruckus behind him, at this time he was holding a rather large, mis-shapen, slightly rusted skinning knife. Living with his brothers he just assumed one of them had broken somthing again and the noise just happened to make its way all the way to the basement, he wasn't the smartest of people, y'know?

However, after the noises continued he started to grow slightly suspicious but just played it off. He only turned when a bony finger slid up his back making him quiver. Still seeing nothing Bubba decided to rest a bit - by redtop I mean he just stood about for about 5 mins - after resting for a bit he went back to skinning the body.

Though once he got to the arms a smaller figure jumped on his back, causing him to writhe out of their grip and abruptly cut them (not deep as he still couldn't really see their smaller figure) with his knife. Feeling said knife run against somthing and jagged breaths he look down to see.... Y/N.

He still couldn't believe what he was seeing until the sound of tears shamefully barrelling too and hitting the basement floor did he break from his trance. He quickly picked them up and cradled them in him arms until they stopped crying, he was distraught. He couldn't believe what happened to his love by his own hands.

He let out odd, uneven shrieks and muffled noises as he tried to talk. It all just came out as muffled and inaudible noises though. His love cupped large his face in their hands as they peppered kisses on his mask as a way to show they weren't mad. Bubba was though, at himself. He couldn't control his strength and impulses even around who he loved, he'd always been like this and he hates it.

A few weeks later he had forgotten all about it until he saw a familiar scar on Y/Ns lower stomach. He panicked and ran to hug them, then he began to cry and sob into their shoulder because he knew he had, indefinitely, caused this. His love began to pat his head and giggle when he picked them up gawking at how strong he was. This made him feel better, he knew his strength wasn't a curse but a power.

This is horrible, I'm so sorry😭🤚