Bee Catchup

I'm not going to be writing Thomas anymore so instead I'm going to write for Bee from The babysitter-The babysitter, Killer Queen

How jealous are they?

Bee ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

I mean even though she's about 30 give or take in proper years, she's still a teenager so, it's gonna be quite alot. She has genuinely fought Allison for trying to hit on you. She still loves you with all her black heart though and would turn herself into.... another type of entity to keep you for herself, always and forever babes😊

8/10, would try again.

I'll just do her insecure scenario here :)

Bee is.. alot of things. Alive is not one of them. She can't grow. Bees always held this fact against herself, even more when she met you because she knows eventually, you'll grow old and she'll still be here. Alone..

It was your nineteenth birthday and you were celebrating it happily until you noticed Bee was avoiding you. Well you hadn't seen her all day and it wasn't like her to not even come and say 'hi' or 'wassup b*tch' even on her worst days.

After a while of searching you found Bee standing alone looking at her - very - cracked phone from dropping it a zillion times.

"Hi baby!" You happily screeched while running towards he still figure.

Once you had gotten to her and wrapped her up in a hug, she didn't move or say anything. Just mustering out a barley heard.

"Oh.. hi honeybee.." she said with a grimace in her voice.

Obviously confused you tilted your head in her hair.

"Just... go.." she said quietly.

"Babe n-"

"JUST GO.......

please.."

She barley managed to get out that last bit before silently crying causing you to wrap her in a warm embrace. You pestered her kindly asking about what was bothering her until she finally broke and whispered into your ear.

"Your getting older.. and I'm not. One day your going to be an adult and I'll still be here, stuck in this teen body.. then you'll leave forever.." Bee said before pressing her face into the crook of your neck.

"Oh baby.." you said quietly. You had been dwelling on the thought of letting her turn you however, you hadn't thought of telling her till now.

"How about you.. you turn me." You softly said biting the inside of your cheek right after. Bee didn't day anything however, she grinned widely and caught you in a tight embrace. Taking that as a yes you began to giggle into her hair, her chuckling into your neck.