'▪︎,Lust,▪︎'

Quick warning, this is a very heavy NSFW chapter, vewier discretion is advised.
-Female ver-

☆Bubba☆

It was a hot day in the Sawyer house, currently, you were hanging out the youngest Sawyers window, in a suggestive bending position. You heard the door gently open and a needy whine come from the person who opened it. You turned your head, seeing Bubba standing infront of the now closed door, with a rather large tent in his pants.

Your mouth made an 'o' shape as you watched him whine out for you. Slowly, you made your way to him, once there placing your hands on his rising chest before leading him to the old, dusty bed set in the middle of his room. You laid him down gently, his face now holding a look of desperate desire behind his mask-of-skin.

Using 2 fingers, you slid his collar from his neck, softly latching your lips onto the sweet spot you'd grown familiar with. He let out a lustful whine, followed by grunts as he softly pulled your hair to cease the lustful desire in his mind. You now straddled him, guiding your fingers to the back of his apron while still sucking on that sensitive part of his neck. you detached from him, seeing your pink hickey on his skin and pulled the apron over his head while he breathed heavily.

You carefully unbuttoned his shirt down to the bottom, leaving it open while you grinded roughly against his hard cock, hearing him let out a lustful moan at the feeling. You attached your hands to the top of his dirty pants, watching him crave more of you. Quickly you pulled his pants down- along with his boxers, watching as his hard dick sprung up and hit your pussy through your thin shorts- making you and him to release a loud moan. You balanced yourself with once hand against him hairy chest while you pulled you shorts and panties down, seeing pre-cum squirt from his dick at the sight of your clit.

You threw your shorts and underwear aside, now resting both of your hands on his ever rising chest. Softly, you balanced on the tip of his cock, slowly lowering yourself down. Whines and moans filled the air until you were completely submerged on his dick. You heaved quietly, until you slowly began to bounce on his dicl. using the pre-cum as lube.

He whined out desperately, latching his hands onto your waist and tried to encourage you to go faster by lifting you and slamming you down on his cock, which relieved a whine from both of you. At a faster face you raised and slammed down on his cock, the lustful sound of the bed creaking slightly and skin contacting filled the room along with loud moans. His hands on your waist started to twitch, now rising and latching around your breasts through the dirty tank-top you supported.

You threw your head back in pleasure, focusing on the feeling of his cock entering the exiting you again and Bubba's calloused hands massaging your breasts roughly, desperately. You arched your back slightly, letting out a porn star sequence moan from the back of your throat as his dick hit your g-spot again and again. He felt your back arched and let out a loud whine followed by a choir of quieter ones after that. Keeping one hand on your breasts, his guided the other one down onto your waist again, now lifting you up and slamming you down on his cock at a fast, steady pace.

You felt the knot in your stomach construct itself at a perilously quick pace, giving you the sensation of needing to release in mere seconds.
"Bu-bba I-I go-ONa c-CU-~" You loaned out loudly, feeling yourself release on his cock, just as he did the same, filling you up with his thick cum. He raised you off of his dick gently, watching his leftovers leak out of your weak body before placing you down on the bed happily, a final squeak coming from the frame.

17/8/23