chapter 52

Dil Yeh Tere Bina...

Maanta Hi Nahi..

Kuch Bhi Tere Siwa..

Maangta Hi Nahi..

Tu Zaroori Sa Hai..

Ab Toh Har Haal Mein..

Iske Aage Koi..

Raasta Hi Nahi..

Aaa Tujhme Fanaah..

Kar Doon Meri Zindagi..

Iss Ishq Mein Marjawan..

Kuch Bhi Kasam Se Karjawan..

Hadh Se Bhi Guzarjawan..

Kuch Bhi Kasam Se Karjawan

Ishq Mein Marjawan

Ishq Mein Marjawan...💔💔

Yeh Pyar Hai Ya Phir Mujhko

Junoon Hai Tera

Tere Ishq Pe Sabse Zyada

Haq Hai Mera

Yeh Zid Hai Toh

Zid Se Hi Kya Pata

Bas Tu Rahe

Har Gham Mera

Iss Ishq Mein Marjawan

Kuch Bhi Kasam Se Karjawan

Hadh Se Bhi Guzarjawan

Kuch Bhi Kasam Se Karjawan

Ishq Mein Marjawan

Ishq Mein Marjawan

Ishq Mein Marjawan...💔💔(female version)

R: vanshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!(she cried helplessly)

Goons pulled her wid them nd vanshs body was laid on ground.. his eyes were closed.. like he wasnt able to hear his riddhimas voice... the person  Who once used to appear on the sound once, by riddhima today he was lying lifeless.. like he couldn"t hear anything.... like he had became deaf... riddhima cried.... she was broken.... all memories flashed... their 1st meeting.. their date.. the way vansh tied her anklet on her leg.. his small small lovely gestures.. his concern...

R: vanshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh( she cried)

She fainted....

Time stopped for a while......The winds started blowing as if the pain of the separation of two souls is expressed by  qayenaat/nature....

24 hrs later....

Riddhima was in a room which was similar to a ordinary store room her hands were tied wid ropes.. her legs were also tied wid ropes.. she opened her eyes slowly..... her throat nd lips had dried due to crying... her head was paining badly.. she opened her eyes nd reality hit her hard.... vansh her love is no more... tears rolled down her cheeks...

R:no no how vansh can leave me he had promise me.. he will be wid us.. right baby..

Suddenly her stomach started paining.. as she hadn"t ate or drink anything from past 24 hrs.. nd most imortant thing she is pregnant.. nd not eating for long period can cause harm to her baby.. . level of HCL can rise nd hurt her baby... she remembered how vansh use to run behind her to make her eat food..nd she use to be annoyed.. nd make faces... she rested her head on wall.. nd closed her eyes.. a tear drop fell from her eyes..

R: vanshhhhhh(she cried)

She cried... suddenly she heard footsteps.. she opened her eyes.. nd saw a tall muscular man.. was standing there nd smirking..

R: who r u??

Man: oh mon cherie... calm down...

R: who r u???? Nd y r u doing this... u bastard...

Man: uff this anger.... By the way, one thing will have to be accepted that vanshs choices r commendable.... i mean just look at yourself pure beauty.. mon cherie... ( he said her while scanning her top to toe)

Riddhima looked him wid disgust nd hatred..

R: who r u?????

Man bend to her level..

M: u dont know me baby doll but your dead husband knows me very well.... lemme introduce my self.. i m vyom... means shunya.. zero...yani circle..... i feel bad for u baby doll i mean just look at your age.. u r too young nd u r widow too soon.... well i can solve this problem... lemme give u one offer... u can get a new life.. for that u just have to do one thing... that is u have to marry me....

Riddhima looked him wid disgust....

R: how cheap u r ???? U bastard what do u think u will ask nd i will agree.... nooo...
yess i m a widow but i m proud to be vanshs widow rather than your wife.. you bastard... what do u think u will compete wid my vansh.. just look nd check yourself in mirror u r not even 0.001% of my vansh.. nd u r asking his widow to marry a man like u... u dont deserve me... nd u know what i m going to be his childs mother... one part of his is growing inside me... nd u r talking about marrying u..... i feel pity on u..( she replied him like a lioness)

Hearing her vyoms.. blood boiled he gritted his teeth...

Vyom: vansh vansh.... vansh is dead..( he laughed evily) I finished him i killed him the way my father had killed his parents(he laughed evily)

Riddhimas eyes widened...

R: means u...

Vyom:yessss...... my father killed his parents.. his father was a bloody cheater his father cheated my father in bussiness his father didnt shared half shares of VR industries.... due to which my fathers anger rose... nd it became revenge... he killed his parents... but he wasnt able to kill vansh.. after that incident after 4, 5 months my father died but i promised him i will take his revenge... look i had killed vansh..
R: your father died bcoz of his KARMA...

Vyoms blood boiled.. nd he pulled his gun nd pointed towards.. riddhimas belly..

Vyom: nd now his child will also leave this planet... u all three can live a peacefull life in heaven... au revoir.. (good bye) babydoll..

R: no..( she whispered nd placed her hand on her belly)

Vyom pulled the trigger..  bullet was fired.. riddhima closed her eyes.. nd clutched her kurti.... nd booooomm.... blood splashed.....

Riddhima opened her eyes nd traced her belly.. she was surprised bullet was fired but it didnt hit her... nd then she looked down.. nd saw Dapper... blood was oozing out of his stomach... his eyes closed slowly... he was breathing heavily...

R: Daaapppppperrrrrrrr!!!!!!( she shouted)

She bend on her knees... nd patted him... dapper took last hiccups... his last breath nd his breath stopped... tears were rolling down her cheeks.......

Dapper took his last breath nd bid bye to earth.. forever..💔💔💔💔