chapter 46

4 months... passed....

Everyone were happy living peacefully... vansh was in his study nd was checking some of his files... angre was also checking some of his files... rishabh had went to pet grooming shop... with dapper nd shyloh for their grooming... nd here riddhima aaryan ishani sia were playing video game... whole room was messed up.. wafers packets.. riddhima was eating chips drinking juice nd playing video games.. riddhima nd aaryan one team nd ishani and sia one team..

Ar: bhabhi... move left crash it crash it!!!!ooodamn shit...

R: aaryan y r u panicking wait I"ll do it let me eat my chips 1st...

I: u both wont win me nd sia will win u see...

Ar:bhabhii.... u can eat chips later... 1st concentrate here...

R:but aaryan i feeling hungryyy...

Ar:areeeee bhabhi...

Vooooops... aaryan nd riddhima loosed...

I&S:yaayyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!

Ar: what bhabhi.... see we loosed....

Riddhima rolled her eyes...

R:common aaryan... yesterday we won today sia nd ishani.. whats the big deal... good ishani nd sia..

I&S: thank u bhabhi...

R: ok u all carry on i m going to my room i m feeling exhausted...

Riddhima went to her room she was feeling too much tired... she saw her reflection on mirror she was lil fat.. her  belly was little flushed out... she caressed her belly nd made a irritating face...  she rolled her eyes...

R: damnn i m literally turning to a panda...  aaryan was right.... arghhhhh nowdays in every one hour i feel hungry... i always keep munching wafers chips... arghhhghhh nd now i m turning into an elephant... yrrrr what is this..... i dont know even y i m feeling too much tired... i have done nothing still feeling tired... i tried to do some exercise but no use.... i gave up arghhh...

Saying this she sat on bed upset nd started weeping... nd sobbing..... vansh came to room.. he saw riddhima was weeping nd sobbing.. silently he panicked... he ran towards her... nd bend on his knee nd cupped her face...

V:riddhima... riddhima.... what happened??? R u okay???? What happened y r u crying ?? Do u get injured?? Did anyone said u something???? Riddhima tell me.... (with concern)

Riddhima immediately hugged vansh nd cried... vansh was hell scared by her sudden cry... nowdays she is behaving different sometimes happy sometimes angry.. sometimes.. she cry...

V: riddhima plzzz tell me.... my heart is paining... badly seeing u crying..

He broked the hug nd wiped her tears... she was sobbing vansh cupped her face...

V: common now tell me why were u crying???

Riddhima was sobbing: vanshhh.. i m turning into a panda just look at me... i always keep eating munching chips wafers chocolates....  i m gaining my weight  see my some clothes are not fitting me... i try to controll my self but at last.. i end up eating..

Vansh was shocked he took long breath.. to cool him down his wife was crying for these silly reasons... she was looking cute while complaining her red nose... due to frustration she was complaining making a pout.. which was making her more cute like a child she kept complaining... vansh pressed his lips  not to laugh.. she still kept blabbering... vansh was standing folding his arms nd controlling his laughter..  his eyes went to her lips... which were moving continously.. he smirked he swiped his hands inside his pockets.. he smirked she kept blabbering pouting making faces.. suddenly vansh pecked her lips... riddhimas eyes widened... vansh smirked...

R: vansh here i m telling u my problems nd u... u r laughing....

She hitted his chest... vansh holded her hand nd pulled her towards him... nd encircled his arms around her waist... riddhima tried to move out from his grip.. but he pulled her more closer...

R: whatttttttttt??? I m here telling u my problem nd u.. u wants to romance u... pervert.......

Vansh smiled  few minutes back she was crying nd now she is angry...

R: whattt y r u smiling dammit...

Vansh pulled her more closer..

V:shhhhhhhh... relax sweetheart..... y r u panicking... i m loving that u r turning into a cotton ball.... my cotton ball..... seeee everytime i feel to hug u.....

Saying this vansh hugged her tightly... like a teddy bear... she chuckled nd hitted his back...... vansh smiled looking her smiling..

V: so wanna have ice cream???

R:yessssssss(she jumped like a child)

Vansh chuckled.. looking his wife childish behviour...

V:which flavour????

R:ummmmmmm..... butterscotch.... yesssss butterscotch.....

V: okay wait...
Vansh went nd brought jumbo butterscotch ice cream.. pack... riddhima jumped in happiness she ate whole ice cream.. ice cream smeared near her lips... vanshs eyes widened... his small wife ate whole jumbo pack alone...

R:mmmmmmm yummmmm....

Vansh smirked..

V: selfish sweetheart.. u even didnt asked.. me for ice cream...

Riddhima realized she ate whole ice cream.. she bit her tongue...

R:sorry vansh... see na... i told u na nowdays i m not able to contol my hunge---

Before she could speak further vansh sealed her lips with his lips.. riddhimas eyes widedned... vansh licked her lips nd around her lips..... then he moved away... nd scrunched his eyebrows...nd made a pout..

V: it was more tasty.... than usual butterscotch ice cream....mmmmmm..

Riddhima blushed nd hitted his chest... he chuckled... nd hugged her she burried her head in his chest..

Riddhima again started weeping...

Vansh became tensed.. he cupped her face..

V:what happened sweetheart??

R: vansh i m becoming fat what if u leave me nd went to anyother slim trim girl...
Vansh chuckled....

He cupped her face...

V: riddhima... my ISHQ IS FOR YOUR SOUL NOT FOR YOUR BODY... I love u........ i love your soul......

He kissed her forhead..  nd hugged her... he was worried by her moodswings... nowdays she get pissed by small things.. sometimes she get happy by small things... sometimes irritated.. he wasnt getting whats the actual matter is....why she was behaving like this he was worried... but he know one thing that its solution is  to take extra care of her.. what she need is little extra care nd pamper.. nd its his favourite job to pamper her... nd take extra care of her...

To be continued