chapter 18

Day passed 1 week passed riddhima was upset then she decided to talk to sejal.. she told everything.....

S: awwwwwww my sister is insecured for her... going to be husband...

R: shut up sejal its nothing like that i m feeling guilty i shouldn"t have done that prank..

S: oh common riddhima... that guy whom u use to scold.. everyday he didnt get angry... nd u think that guy will be angry on your tuchha... prank.. just chilll...

R:hmmmm....

Riddhima was still worried... bell ranged.. it was their last lecture period... they both went to attend their lecture.. riddhima was thinking about only vansh... many questions were going in her mind... she was not interested in lecture... teacher called riddhima... 3,4 times but she didnt pay attention.. teacher screamed riddhimas name...

Tr: RIDDHIMA......

Riddhima standed

R: ye...yessss... ma"am

Tr ; where were you lost??

R:n..noth..nothing ma"am

Tr: OUT!!!!!!

Riddhima jerked she doesnt want to argue anymore.. she left.. she went out from the college building nd was sitting on staircase some body patted on her shoulder.. she turned..

R: Hardik!!!!!!

H:hi riddhima..

He sat beside riddhima...

R: hardik when u came back from U.S ??

H: yesterday.... so i thought to join college..

R:oh..

Here vanshs deal was final nd work was done so he thought to pick his sweetheart.. nd give her surprise he buyed a bouquet of flowers nd a sorry tag... he drove fast... to reach..

H: riddhima its your lecture period what r u doing here??

Riddhima smiled nd told what happened

H:ohhhh!!! Damn (he laughed)

Nd suddenly... his laugh frowned nd he gulped..

H:riddhima...

R:yess...

Hardik holded her hand..

H: I....I..love....u...

Riddhimas eyes widened.... vansh.. saw everything.. he gritted his teeth with anger.. he distroyed the flower bouquet of flowers with his hand.. he smashed all the flower... his eyes were red due to anger.. he went towards riddhima... nd pulled her towards him... his grip on her hands wrist was tight due to which she whinced.... vansh glared hardik.. with angry red eyes... he pulled riddhima with her to car made her sit in the car... nd tied seat belt... tightly..

R:va...vanshhhh..

He banged the car door.... due to which riddhima startled.. vansh sat on his driving seat.. he started car he was gritting his teeth ... his grip on steering was tight...

Riddhima gulped:vansh.. listen.

Vansh glared her..

R:vanshhh(she whispered she had tears in her eyes)

V: Today... yess Today.. u will be officially mine...

Riddhima made a confused face

R:wh...what r u g..going t..to do??

Vansh called angre through bluetooth..

V: angre... today evening i nd riddhima will get married... prepare everything... tell dsouza to be ready with beauticians nd best designers... (shouted