chapter 12

They had their breakfast...

V:riddhima u wait in hall I"ll be there in 5mins

Riddhima nodded in positive... nd went to hall when she went hall she heard a knock on door... she looked towards door she was about to open when a servant opened & what she saw next made her bit confused nd tensed... she saw police standing.. there... one inspector his assistant nd 3 constables... inspector noticed riddhima.. nd made a confused.. face he was coming towards riddhima...

Inspector: AAP kon aapko yahan pehle kabhi nhi dekha.. (hope u guys have understood who the guy is😆😉)

He was coming towards her but way blocked by vansh... he was looking the man furiously.... he fisted his hand nd gritted his teeth..

Vpov

I was on phone call nd when i hang up... i went to hall nd what i see next boiled my blood he was again in my house nd he was moving towards my riddhima.... i just wanted to punch himm.... hard nd broke his head... arghhhh this man then i blocked his way...

V: she is my fianće inspector nd soon to be my wife.... mrs vansh Raisinghania....

He maded a confused face.. i almost tried to hide my honeybee behind me to hide her from this bastard... i just hate him from the core of my heart...

V: Aaangreeeeeee ( i shouted)

Angre came running...

A: yess boss!!

V : what the hell is this man doing here???? (Eyed towards inspector) this is my house inspector not your police station....

Ins: i m here to arrest u mr vansh Raisinghania.....

Riddhima was confused... whats going on here her face expression....

V:Driverrrrr!!!!

DRIVER came running...

D:yess sir!!

V:drop riddhima at her college..... carefully (i almost warned him i dont want my sweetheart here to hear or see all this bullshit i dont want to involve her in this all shit i just want to keep her away from my dark world i belong to 2 world one is my dark world in which i rule.. nd other is my normal world as every human had nd cherry on the cake is i have my sweetheart in my normal world i dont want her to enter in my dark world... she is an angel.. nd angels r not for dark world so i prefer to send her college... i myself want to drop her but bcoz of this 2 ruppee inspector i missed it u have to pay for it inspector kabir..... then i headed towards riddhima who was standing confused i holded her one hand...)

V:sorry sweetheart!! I wont be able to drop u but i promise i will pic up u at 3pm...

She nodded nd left...

V:driver !! Drive carefully...

D: yess sirr....

Authors POV

While she was going kabir was looking her vansh was feeling to rip his head from his body..

V:so mr kabir... any special reason u r here...????

K: ohhh so u r going to marry not bad.. never thought.. a man like u can marry... i dont know how that innocent looking girl agree to marry u... vishwasss nhi hota.. zroor vo ladki bhi--

Before he could speak anything vansh holded his collar... kabir was almost choked...

V: beware kabir.. not a single word.. against her not a single word nor u will not be able open your this mouth ever i promiseee.. she is my fiance not your roadside girlfriend (he smirked nd kabir showed disgust in his face)

Angre nd rishabh pulled vansh back...

A : calm down boss !!

V: kyuuu kabir... bura laga....(he smirked)

Kabir settled his collar...

K:whatever now u have to come with me...

V:for what??

K: for killing ranjay nd ranjit... they last were found on your place nd now they r dead..

V:that doesnt mean i killed them... do u have any proof...

Kabir showed him a bracelet it was his bracelet.. he remembered when he killed ranjay he tried to stop him grabbing his hand nd May be that time he took out that bracelet vansh cursed his soul...

K: so now its proofed u r a murderer u r under arrest mr vansh Raisinghania...

Vansh smirked: kabir kabir.. nice efforts.. but it wont work... he had stolen my bracelet its of 10lakh in greed he stoled my bracelet.. u can ask my employees... nd let me help u in solving this mystery who killed themm AANGRREEEE!!

Angre went nd brought a laptop nd showed a video in which ranjay nd ranjit were fighting... like they were thirsty for eachothers life...

V: i knew it.... u will blame me only for this murder.. so i was prepared... look look have a look.. they both killed eachother.. well now i m not interested in talking to u now commisner will talk wid u.... now get outtt!!
OUT!!!!!! *(SHARP TONE)

Kabir gritted his teeth nd stamped his leg nd went....

Riddhima was all the way thinking y police had came.. y they were there to arrest him.. she had many questions running in her mind... would they have arrest him??? She was all thinking whole day...

R: y i m thinking about him as i care!! But what was his crime?? O common riddhima he is not a saint... (riddhima thought)

Riddhimas nd sejals lecture was finished little early.. so they came out of the college nd they saw an ice cream seller... they thought to eat ice cream... riddhima prefer to eat orange flavoured lolly stick ice cream nd sejal prefered cornetto.. they were eating nd enjoying suddenly vansh arrived.. he was mesmerized by the way riddhima was eating ice cream... her lips were looking more glossy.. they were looking more juicy vansh gulped.... he badly wanted to suck those lips... which were inviting him.. noticing his gaze riddhima bid byee to sejal nd sat on beside chair of vansh as usual...

Vansh was still staring her intensly nd she was still licking her.. ice cream.. nd when she noticed her gaze once again... vansh gulped once again bcoz it was becoming difficult to handle him he holded the steering tightly... nd riddhima noticing his gaze.. hided her ice cream..

R: what????? Listen i m not going to share my ice cream... i m telling u so plzzz keeep your dirty eyes away from them if u want u can buy for your self...

Vansh rolled his eye

Vpov

Arghhh this girll i m urging for something else nd she isnt understanding nd thinking i m urging for her ice cream... how i will spend my life without romance i dont know no problem i will teach her.... wait i cant have her juicy lips but her ice cream not a bad idea sweetheart...

V: ridddhimmmmmaaaaaaa!!!! Loooookkk whats thaaaatttttttt

(i pointed out of the window as i thought she looked out nd that time i snatched her icecream nd gulped it in one take it was small.. piece thats y i gulped in one take.. i had never eaten such sweet ice cream.. she was looking me with shock her eyes nd mouth widened nd then she gulped)

R: i never thought u r this much BHUKKAD..

Your name should BHUKKAD RAISINGHANIA... but y u atee... mine ??? U could have purchased your...

V: that wouldnt have tasted this much good.
Riddhima rolled her eyes nd tucked her hair behind her ears... nd moved her eyes opposite me..

V: vese sweethear.. i wont mind if u call me BHUKKAD.. its kind of nickname which lovers name eachother.. i will call u sweetheart nd honeybee u can call me BHUKKAD... (i winked her , her eyes widened nd she folded her arms nd again started looking out of window she was looking extremely cute... when she became angry nd make a pout)

To be continued..