chapter 22

Everyone went to their respective rooms... vansh hugged riddhima nd kissed her forehead nd..slept.. Riddhima was also  feeling sleepy.. so she didnt argue nd slept in his embrace... peacefully...

30 minutes later....

Vansh opened his eyes nd saw riddhima who was sleeping liking a kid peacefully... smiling.. she was looking like  a sleeping beauty.. vansh smiled nd kissed her forehead... nd slowly he placed riddhima on bed.. widout disturbing.. her nd stepped out of duvet... once he was out he covered riddhima... properly nd went out of the room widout making noise... he went to his study.. angre nd rishabh were also present there...  vansh sat on the staircase... angre nd rishabh sat on small stools... vansh rubbed his forehead..

A&rish: what happened boss???

Vansh went to his chair nd rested his head on chair.. nd took deep breath.. nd remembered about many past flashes of his childhood... family... tears filled in his eyes..yess he also had a family... then he remembered how he met riddhima.. their moments their fights.. teasing eachother.. nd a smile skipped on his face..

A:boss is everything ok???

Vansh took a deep breath..

V:angre!!  Riddhima is innocent sensitive... today i did a prank wid her being angry on her she was scared..... she was scared aangre...

He fisted his hand...

V: what will happen if she come to know about my past.... m..my weakness (in a broken voice..) m..my anger.. m...my problem... nd offcourse i m a mafia... will she stay wid me.... angre???? Or she will leav--- no no angre... i cant let her leave me.. anyhow.. i love her beyond imagination... noooooo ( he shouted nd hitted the table becoming angry.. thinking riddhima will leave her..)

A: bossss!!!! Stop it..

Angre tried to stop him nd blinked rishabh.. rishabh.. ran nd bought some tablets nd water..

A: boss boss today u didnt have your tablets plzz eat it... for bhabhis sake eat it..

Hearing this he gulped the tablet wid water.. nd closed his eyes to cool himself..

A: no.. boss bhabhi wont leave u i can see she had started caring for u..

V : that is the problem angre she had started caring for me... nd i have started loving her more.. i m falling for her more n more.. each day.. she had became my soul.. nd if she will leave me.......

A: no.. boss.. bhabhi will never know your black past... nd u will be fine soon..

Rish: yess boss.. angre is right.. we wont let bhabhi know about your black past plzz u dont worry...

Riansh room...

Riddhima opened her eyes nd she saw vansh was absent... he wasnt at room... then she saw a shadow.. outside balcony.. she climbed down the bed.. nd went towards the direction.. of shadow slowly.. she gulped..

R: vansh is that u???

No reply she gulped..

R: vansh... is that u??? Vansh i m scared plzz stop this prank... vansh...

She was about to remove the curtain... with shaky hands.. before she could remove lights on.. she heard vansh..

V: riddhima..... 

Riddhima turned with shock..

R: vansh.... (whispered)

She looked at curtains horribly...

V :what happened r u ok??

R: vansh... u were not there..(pointed towards balcony...)

V:nooo..i was downstairs.. why what happened.??

Riddhima sweated nd breathed heavily...

R: so who was there vansh i saw a shadow...

V: r u sure riddhima??

Dapper started barking....

R: yessss...

V: Angreeeeeeeee!!!!!!

He holded riddhima with him...

Dapper was barking..

All the security became alert..

A: yess bosss...

V: angre check whole vr mansion... any intruder is in the mansion... goooo

A: yess boss..

Dapper sniffed nd found a torn cloth piece..  in bushes he ranned towards vansh.. vansh was pacifying riddhima... vansh saw dapper was holding a torn cloth.. vansh took it from him... he ordered to gather everyone.. whole servents... guards gather in one go.. dapper sniffed every body..

V: what the hell !!! U alll were doing??? Did i kept u all for sleeping ( he shouted)

V: dsouza... take riddhima to our room nd stay with her untill i come..

D: yess sir..

Riddhima.. looked vansh. Vansh blinked nd assured..  her she went with.. dsouza..

Vansh turned towards servents..

V: where was your security force angre... ?? An intruder entered Vr mansion.... u know what he entered in our room whay if he would have harmed my wife....(he shouted)

Angre bowed his house: sry bosss!!

V: keep your sry with u angre.. i need that man... do u get that..
A: yess boss....

Vansh left.. nd saw riddhima was scared tensed he signed dsouza to leave.. through his eyes..  dsouza left vansh went near riddhima nd sat beside her... holded her hand..

V:riddhima nothing will happen to u... till i m with u... no one can harm my sweetheart... calmdown(concern voice)

Riddhima looked in his eyes eshe could see concern... love... she blinked..

V: now lets sleep... tommorow there is many works to do..

Riddhima nodded vansh covered her by duvet nd caressed her head.. nd kissed her forehead... she slept...

To be continued...